How late is too late?

Tiki

My friend and I are coming down on the Sunday, and we're weighing up coming via train or coach. If we come on the coach, we won't arrive in Milton Keynes until 10am. We only want to meet a handful of guests each but we both wanted to meet Patrick Stewart... should we get there earlier to better our chances? I gather it's a bit quieter on Sundays?

Edited by Tiki

Mark has just posted in the photo ticket topic that for now Patrick is only confirmed for attending the Saturday, looks like something has changed after the initial announcement is made:

Hi there,

As things stand at the moment Patrick is confirmed to be attending Saturday, and so the photo shoot tickets that go on sale today will be for Saturday only!

We are hoping to have Patrick with us on Sunday as well but we will not know that for another few days.

Take care,

Mark

Is arriving in MK at 10 AM arriving at the coachway/train station or estimated time of arrival at the stadium?

I personally think 10 AM is too late either way. Patrick is a fast signer, but at Conic Con his VQ tickets were gone really fast. Plus there'll be a photo session which for sure will sell out, and that takes signing time away.

Oh no, what a shame!!

We'd only be getting into the coach station at 10am, so I think you're right and it'd be a little bit too late. Thanks for your help!!!