Klingon Photobooth for charity

Just to let you all know, there will be two Orion slave girls at the photobooth. :angry:

Property of the Klingon Empire so no touching or else. :(

Qapla'

oh my

will they be in the photo also? ;-)

:lol: I knew you would be the first to ask that!

;-) lol I did come in fast with it didnt I lol

ill try and get round to you guys this time, didnt at CML, though knowing my luck the girls will be on a break lol but yer will try and get to you guys this time, although I will be busier this time. will try, its a great cause.

I think you should change your forum name to 'will there be a photo shoot?' :P

lol I had considered asking SM to change it to Mr Photo Shoot lol

:P or 'Please Get Naoko'

please get naoko, I love naoko

she needs to be brought to a CM or the LFCC!!!

???? Not sure what you mean. :P We are getting ready to have the photo booth and baring disasters it will be held. I am in the process of making a few more props for the stand & organising the Orion Slave girls makeup and costumes (or lack of). We are looking forward to the event and plan to have a fum time . :o

I noticed that there is a query about the hall not being completed but Showmasters have not responded yet.

???? Not sure what you mean. :P

David meant timelord, he wasn't referring to one of your posts.

"Will there be a photo shoot?" is a quite popular question with Mr. Timelord. :P

Ok. Just was a little concerned that we would not be holding the photobooth. I reread the comment and realised he was referring to the person's "forum name" as apposed to the "Forum topic"...doh :o

???? Not sure what you mean. :D

David meant timelord, he wasn't referring to one of your posts.

"Will there be a photo shoot?" is a quite popular question with Mr. Timelord. :wub:

Ok. Just was a little concerned that we would not be holding the photobooth. I reread the comment and realised he was referring to the person's "forum name" as apposed to the "Forum topic"...doh :blink:

"will there be a photo shoot' and "when will the photo shoot be online to buy" are usually my first 2 questions lol

will you guys and the girls be there on the monday?

Just to let you know that the Klingon Photobooth is between the official "Photo OPS B" and the "Dealers Room". As you come out of the dealers room, turn right through the doors & you see see us.

We are in the top left corner of the arena if you are looking at the arena map.

We will be there on Both Saturday and Sunday. There will be:-

;) Klingons ;)

:angry: Orian Slave girls :D

:angry: Tribbles. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you know if you'll be at other events? My friend missed coming to you at CM16 and it'd be great to see you out there again! (I didn't get a photo but I did get one of your "lovely" tribbles. He's been a right trouble maker though!)

Edited by fontcroire

We will be doing other events but nothing planned as yet. We are thinking of doing one a year as they are a lot of work and we want to keep them fresh and exciting. As we have just done Milton Keynes and been in Leicester, we may do London again for the next one. Keep checking the forum for updates.

A Tribble "Lovely" .....GRRRRR...useless creatures :YAHOO:

Edited by House of K'Bragh