Klingon Photobooth for charity

Hi All,

I wish to let you all know that the Klingon Photobooth will be at Milton Keynes. Many of you will have seen us at previous events. We will be dressed in Klingon uniform and you can have your photo taken with us in front of the backdrop. The profit/donations will be going to Macmillan Cancer Support.

:angry: We would appreciate anyone who is interested to come over. :P

General K’Bragh

I had a photo done with you guys at CML. You guys put me on my kness and I have a knife round my throat and a gun to my head... That will teach me for saying enemy won't it, hahaha. Great work for charity guys. Love the pic. Next time I will come as a friend.

Yaaaaaaaaaaay had such a laugh with you guys last time, I wondered the other day if you'd be coming along - great news!

:(

Your photo with them is ace tbf

hahaha yeah it is isnt it?! Well I was begging for my life as only a weak fearful human being should I suppose!!!

I'm sure we'll cook up something equally entertaining this time around!!!

That sounds great!

*shakes head* When I first read this title, I thought it said Klingon Phone Booth for charity. I had the image of how many Klingons can you get in to a phone booth for charity or something similar.

cap

That sounds great too can we do that aswell :(

Just to let you all know, there will be two Orion slave girls at the photobooth. :D

Property of the Klingon Empire so no touching or else. :smile:

Qapla'

oh my

will they be in the photo also? ;-)

They will serve the empire in whatever way they can and if that meens having their photo taken....so be it....

Edited by House of K'Bragh

How much will the pics be please? Want to make sure I save some ££ for when I spot you all :drool:

The plan is for us to be in Klingon costume and we now have a couple of Orion slave girls. The pictures will be posed. Follow link to see previous event photos.

Previous event photos

The plan is for the pictures to be printed on the day. At a prior event, they were ready for collection ~ 30-60mins after being taken. We will be printing 6" * 4" pictures and would be looking a sizeable donation to Macmillan of at least £3. We will be deducting a small amount, approximately 30p to cover the cost of the ink cartridge and photo paper. If people wish to use their own camera, a donation would be appreciated.

NOTE:- We will not be taking any money for ourselves and all money raised will be going to Macmillan. This collection has been approved by Macmillian.

Just to let you all know, there will be two Orion slave girls at the photobooth. :drool:

Property of the Klingon Empire so no touching or else. :wub:

Qapla'

oh my

will they be in the photo also? ;-)

:lol: I knew you would be the first to ask that!