Patrick Stewart Photo Shoots

Hi there,

As things stand at the moment Patrick is confirmed to be attending Saturday, and so the photo shoot tickets that go on sale today will be for Saturday only!

We are hoping to have Patrick with us on Sunday as well but we will not know that for another few days.

Take care,

Mark

SM posted this this afternoon

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£35?!?!?! WHAT A RIP OFF!! What about us poor people who have suffered in the recession and are now on minimal hours? I thought it was only going to be like £25 MAX!

Errmm, don't buy one if you don't like the price. It just leaves more tickets for everyone else. As always mentioned on these threads, unfortunately not everyone can afford everything they'd like. This is not a communist country. I'd love a Porsche and a holiday home in the States - ain't gonna happen until I earn enough to afford it. I don't complain about people who do. GET OVER IT!

Edited by keithporter23

£35?!?!?! WHAT A RIP OFF!! What about us poor people who have suffered in the recession and are now on minimal hours? I thought it was only going to be like £25 MAX!

rip off the guy never does photos the last to cons he has been and gone and it is he that makes the price

Errmm, don't buy one if you don't like the price. Moaners always raise these issues!!!

I'm so happy with the price lol, I had visions of it being £50 or so at least considering how rare this is.

Errmm, don't buy one if you don't like the price. Moaners always raise these issues!!!

I'm so happy with the price lol, I had visions of it being £50 or so at least considering how rare this is.

i was really happy with the price...was half expecting £50-60 if not more!!

I hardly think its a rip off. As its already been said, William Shatner's photoshoot is £35 and it is extremely rare for Patrick to do a photoshoot. I think its a been a few years since he has done one.

As for money, you aren't the only one who's struggling. I, myself, am a student who has minimal work hours in a PT job. I have still paid because, at the end of the day, you get something to keep and treasure forever. That, to me, is worth £35. And I have always found Showmasters' prices to be more than fair.

expensive yes, but its patrick so gotta take a hit, i cant wait, and to be honest i was fearing it would be 40-50 min so happy its less than that.

lol just saw my order , the online shop is an hour fast! so technically they are 2 hours late lol

I hardly think its a rip off. As its already been said, William Shatner's photoshoot is £35 and it is extremely rare for Patrick to do a photoshoot. I think its a been a few years since he has done one.

As for money, you aren't the only one who's struggling. I, myself, am a student who has minimal work hours in a PT job. I have still paid because, at the end of the day, you get something to keep and treasure forever. That, to me, is worth £35. And I have always found Showmasters' prices to be more than fair.

Im struggling too.... i only have a 60+ grand debt(not including mortgage by the way) but do i moan about a £35 TICKET........ like @@@@ i do

cheers showmasters youve just added to my debt :YAHOO:

P!sses me off when people complain about £35 being a rip off. If you went to the last photoshoot he did in the States, the prices were I think around $200. £35 is a bargain in comparison.

we are welcome to air our thoughts - i find it petty the way you have reacted to my post - especially resorting to swear words!

Just grow up! I was just saying that £35 in my eyes was a rip off - i have only been to 2 of these CM:MK's and never knew they could be this expensive so i have found it very offensive the way you have reacted.

Thanks to everyone else who sympothised in someway by saying 'i thought it was expensive for a start but bought as would regret it if not' etc!

EDITED by QS: Threats of any kind are not tolerated on this forum, even if it is 'wishes' like this.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

LMFAO and saying what you said isn't petty?

Personally I'd rather someone swear at me than wish something like that on me.

Showmasters will charge the least they can while meeting the terms that the guest requires and covering their own losses.

EDIT by QS: Sorry - had to edit for reference to original post.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

All is now calm, after hitting refresh for the last hour, i have my photoshoot.

I am now a very happy Matt :)

That makes two of us... I am also a very happy Matt :YAHOO: It wasn't actually as hard as I thought it was going to be!

LMFAO and saying what you said isn't petty?

Personally I'd rather someone swear at me than wish something like that on me.

Showmasters will charge the least they can while meeting the terms that the guest requires and covering their own losses.

:D:P:D:D:D:YAHOO:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I've dealt with the original post, Keith.

Sparky: I understand you being upset about the price.

However, this is no reason whatsoever to post what you posted. We're not tolerating hostility towards other members, and what you posted was way over the top in reaction to Keith's post.

I have to agree with the rest of the board members. Like i said £35 was a bit much at first thought. But at the end of the day....

It's Patrick Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Professor Xavier dude!

So £35 is so worth it cause if i didn't get a photo with him and see people that did later i'd by crying

got mine thankyou, not suprised with the price as shatner was the same.

Can people stop saying they would be willing to pay £50 upwards. Its giving the showmaster people ideas and people like me could never afford it