Waiting sucks - but not if you're a vampire!

fanggirl

LOL. Poor Sam. He'll have no idea whats hit him... Someone bring the rifle, I'll bring the tranquilizers.

LOLZ.

I'll be good I promise! please don't tranquilize me... I want to remember everything about Sam! :dance:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shes gonna have another spaz attack and I am so filming it this time

HAAHAAHAAA!!!

well if Sam kisses me like Michelle did, I might well just faint!

Thats one for home video programmes.... I wonder how much I could bribe him with...

HAAHAAHAAA!!!

Thats one for home video programmes.... I wonder how much I could bribe him with...

You mean he'd have to be bribed to kiss me

:headscratch:

HAAHAAHAAA!!!

You mean he'd have to be bribed to kiss me

:o

LOL No. I'm NOT talking a peck on the cheek love. :o

~I dunno which ticket to buy!!! Gold or Silver?! Someone help me out!!

My sis & I bought gold. It's True Blood and couldnt be anything less!!! :P The gold drinks reception is really good if you either have the balls to actually talk to the guests or if your like me, kinda hang back and watch/listen. Obviously the crew make an effort to bring the guest to you if they can see your shy, that happened to us at Hallowhedon with Nick and both James so that was awesome. It really is just down to your personal choice about whether you fussed about the meet and greet or not....and the other perk of gold is the front row seating at the talks which can make for some great photo op's during the talks.

Hope that helps in someway :P

hi gemma!

Is it you I was speaking to in michelles photoshoot queue on Saturday?

It is I!!! How are you? Carly says howdy too, basically most posts I do are for both of us. So how did sunday go for you?

Sunday was awesome. Had my 2nd photoshoot with her, and then went with Sam to get her autograph. There was no queue behind us so we talked to her for EVER!!!! :D

When we finally went to leave, she told me it was so lovely to meet me, shook my hand again and then KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!!!!! :P

Yes I had a fangirl moment :P

Glad to hear your sunday shoot went great. Yeah she was amazing, still cant believe we met her...we also got a kiss...I think I went bright red and went abit stupid for a bit but I think that just endeared us more...we just cant get over how nice she was....and lets face it, sexy. Just cant wait to meet Sam & Kristin plus whoever else they get. Getting rather excited now, it's not long to go!!!

Edited by gemma85