Latest Guest Announcement - PATRICK STEWART

showmasters

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok at the risk of seeming really thick here, does this mean he wont be signing????? i have checked the sites and the forum and cant find anything that says he will be signing. have i just missed that bit?

To the last 2 posters, try reading the announcement!!

My apologies, in all the excitement I missed that bit :YAHOO:

I can only go on the saturday so that PS ticket will getting booked ASAP!

It might not have been there when people posted - SM can edit posts without there being an edit stamp :dance:

ok at the risk of seeming really thick here, does this mean he wont be signing????? i have checked the sites and the forum and cant find anything that says he will be signing. have i just missed that bit?

He is signing. All guests are generally signing.

Everyone is so excited because Patrick has never done a photoshoot in the UK before, but that doesn't mean it's photoshoot only this time. Although the demand for said shoot could probably justify that. :YAHOO:

• Moderators

Oh how I wish I could afford both an auto and a photo. Going to be discarding other possible guests just for one or the other (although I'm currently undecided as to which to go for...)

• Moderators

In this case I would select a photoshoot over the autograph. It's safe to assume he will do a signing event in the future but possibly not a photoshoot

You make a good point, sir, a good point indeed.

(And also, no need to be trying to get a VQ ticket for a photoshoot... given that I'm crewing more than half the weekend, minimising my 'guests who will more than likely have fast-collected VQs' is probably a good idea...)

You make a good point, sir, a good point indeed.

(And also, no need to be trying to get a VQ ticket for a photoshoot... given that I'm crewing more than half the weekend, minimising my 'guests who will more than likely have fast-collected VQs' is probably a good idea...)

Blimey you picked a busy event to crew at!

you just reminded me of something. I wonder if there will be seperate entrance queues for the potentially busier VQ guests like Patrick. I hope so as it worked well in the past with the likes of Leonard Nimoy, James Marsters, Brandon Routh. I guess it may depend on where the entrances to the new hall are as it may not be the same ones used as last time.