WHICH GUEST EXCITES YOU....!

Nina

Just for fun...........!!

Since we have 6 of a possible 7 guests announced for ET4.........i was just wondering who you guys are most looking forward to meeting out of them all..........

Just curious as to who will have the biggest photo queue's etc... Lol..... And speaking of that i wonder who will be the most entertaining in their photos... Hmmmmm.... :P

Personally although i look forward to meeting them all.........i have got to admit that.....................................

Peter and Alex (side by side - for now) are top of my list.....and i have already decided that i want extra pics with both of them.............. :D

HURRY UP OCTOBER......................I'M KINDA DESPERATE HERE................. :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex is definitely number one - but I'm really looking forward to meeting Cameron, and I'm presuming Anne will come with him - looking forward to meeting her too! :D

(and hopefully hopefully KL will get added to the list, and he'll shoot straight to #1xDD)

Peter! :YAHOO: xxx

i will definitely 3rd that!

Sarah he can be added to the list of we are taking him home!!! :dance:

Whoop whoop! :D

I reckon LiSe will be up for taking Peter home too, along with Val and the gang! We will have to share him out a lot! Lol

Peter! :dance: xxx

i will definitely 3rd that!

Sarah he can be added to the list of we are taking him home!!! :dance:

Whoop whoop! :YAHOO:

I reckon LiSe will be up for taking Peter home too, along with Val and the gang! We will have to share him out a lot! Lol

hehe that sounds like a plan! John can be the get away driver and that leaves you lisa and me to take him home willingly of course :) :D

hehe that sounds like a plan! John can be the get away driver and that leaves you lisa and me to take him home willingly of course :) :YAHOO:

you do make me chuckle!! Lol :dance:

I'm also looking forward to seeing Booboo, but he is probably a bit young to take home! Lmao :D