Event Announcement - 'Old Who Guests' now at Bad Wolf

Massive Events

are the group photos not being done any more?

They do a group shot of the guests, but no you are no longer in them.

This was a decision made awhile back for these events based on timings and organizing. Was too much of a stress and time-sap.

are the group photos not being done any more?

They do a group shot of the guests, but no you are no longer in them.

This was a decision made awhile back for these events based on timings and organizing. Was too much of a stress and time-sap.

okay, thanks. i will be happy as long as i get a photo of each guest, regardless of whether i'm in them. :D do we know which guests are doing photo shoots yet?

Not yet, usually announced closer to the event, like a few weeks before.

But you can take educated guesses, usually the guest that you would consider bigger parts of the show do them, and theres usually about 6 shoots. But that could change.

• 4 weeks later...

Over the next few days I will post up a list of the photo shoots that we will be doing and which will be included in the Gold and Silver ticket prices. There will be MORE THAN 6 included and I think you will be pleased with what we have planned. :D

It's been a month since this last post - will the photo list be put up soon? And will Trevor and Christopher (and to a lesser extent, Sylv and Sophie) be taking part in a joint photo-session?

Over the next few days I will post up a list of the photo shoots that we will be doing and which will be included in the Gold and Silver ticket prices. There will be MORE THAN 6 included and I think you will be pleased with what we have planned. :P

It's been a month since this last post - will the photo list be put up soon? And will Trevor and Christopher (and to a lesser extent, Sylv and Sophie) be taking part in a joint photo-session?

What do you mean lesser extent - photo with Sophia is an essential, also hoping for a photo with both Sylvester and Sophie Aldred.

Over the next few days I will post up a list of the photo shoots that we will be doing and which will be included in the Gold and Silver ticket prices. There will be MORE THAN 6 included and I think you will be pleased with what we have planned. ^_^

What do you mean lesser extent - photo with Sophia is an essential, also hoping for a photo with both Sylvester and Sophie Aldred.

He said Sylv and Sophie, I'm assuming he wants a photo session with Christopher & Trevor and after that Sylvester and Sophie. Pretty much what I'm wanting too. Any word on them?

Any news on photos yet? Trevor and Christopher are really the main reasons for me going to this and it would be nice to know in advance if they are doing the joint-photo that so many fans would love It would be SUCH a wasted oppurtunity to not.