Cosplay

TheAngelicOne

This is my first time going to Bad Wolf and i'm thinking about going in cosplay. I usually do for the Hub conventions anyway.

Does anyone else go in cosplay because I don't want to feel like a left one out and it'll make my mind up whether to or not?

Thankies

Thanks

I was planning on cosplaying Jenny but I only have a few bits. Just need the wig and boots. But since i'm going home on the nights, don't really fancy going in a taxi in it lol, so i'm still thinking whether to do it or not.

Do it! I usually cosplay but as I'm signing this year then it might be a bit weird (I'm Ruth Wheeler)

guests in cosplay this could start a new trend. Already have (and read) your book , but i will come and visit you in the dealers room, need info on book 2 Tom needs a girl friend.

Does anyone know where to get a cheapish blonde wig that's already tied back?

I can't find one that looks right

The main problem with wigs is that you very much get what you pay for, so it's tough to find anything decent on a tight budget. Your best bet would be one that isn't already tied back and to do it yourself, if possible.

as it gets warmer the coat is harder and harder to queue at events in lol

Which I why I'm not bringing my RAF greatcoat to this one. I'll be Ten, again, and the brown leather trench will be my coat, this time.

On and off for me (doing this con on the fly really), but I know Matt is doing the Doc ALL weekend so ladies, get him while he's in his coat! lol

I wont tell you what me and my friends refer to my coat as...breaks all kinds of forum rules :WINCE:

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

• 4 weeks later...

My friend and I will be cosplaying Mr and Mrs Saxon this weekend. :)

And I'm whipping up a last minute costume for the Pompeii party. I'm a few decades out, but I'll be attempting John Simm's Caligula. :q