Latest Guest Announcement - CHRIS BARRIE

showmasters

Excellent guest.

I'd love a photo with my Mr Flibble puppet I got years ago if there's time :o

That was EXACTLY my first thought - If I come my Mr Flibble is coming with me :YAHOO:

As an additional thought, I presume Showmasters would be ok with the bringing of a hand puppet? (as I know they don't allow bags in the shoot etc)

Edited by dangermouse

As an additional thought, I presume Showmasters would be ok with the bringing of a hand puppet? (as I know they don't allow bags in the shoot etc)
That should be fine, I have seen various 'props' in photoshoots before. Just wish I had a Mr Fibble now!

• Moderators

He has photoshoots on sale in the shop for Saturday and Sunday so it's /reasonably/ safe to say he'll be there on those days, but you'll have to wait for updates in the thread David mentioned to see if he's there Friday or not.

According to the online shop, Chris is doing photoshoots on the Saturday and Sunday. Looks like he will be there for the weekend at least. :)

EDIT: Damn... too slow! LOL

Edited by EdwardDiggory

According to the online shop, Chris is doing photoshoots on the Saturday and Sunday. Looks like he will be there for the weekend at least. :)

AWESOME,

Can meet him, Danny and Robert then. Need to buy a large cast photo. Any ideas best places?

This means I am going to have to rethink my finances for next week now..... And in a good way.

Am now going to have to pack two tshirts on Sunday, my Red Dwarf t-shirt for getting Robert, Chris and Danny signing the first Red Dwarf book (already signed by Rob Grant and Doug Naylor and then swapping for my Industrial Light and Magic tshirt for when I get signatures from Kenny Baker and Linda Hamilton.

Chris is absolutely fantastic!

AWESOME,

Can meet him, Danny and Robert then. Need to buy a large cast photo. Any ideas best places?

you best bet for a cast shot is if mark is there the guy who has the canvases

he has some good ones at the better then life con so maybe he will bring some with him

Tenner is cool. I have also paid for a photoshoot with him, am so gutted that I will only be doing the Sunday as it would have been great to get Robert Llewellyn in my book too. But am glad I am actually coming up as a friend of mine is driving all the way from Southend to this. And is going to be my first Collectormania.

Hopefully there will be more Red Dwarf based conventions in the future so I can get both Craig and Robert.

This brings me onto another question and I am sure its down to personal preference but as I'm also getting a photoshoot with Linda Hamilton (who I will want toget on my Terminator cover) how many people who get photoshoots when they get their photos back go and get the picture signed by the person?

on the online shop he's £15.50 which is the same price as all the other £10 guests
£15.50?:WINCE:

how many people who get photoshoots when they get their photos back go and get the picture signed by the person?
I don't know how many people do that but I have had over thirty of my photoshoots signed. I wish I had started doing it earlier, now I have to wait for some of them to come back!