Introduce Yourselves <3

talie

Thought it'd be a nice wee thing so we can see who is going to the con :D

I was gonna copy the list from the ET section but I actually thing that's a bit robotic haha.

I'm talie, I actually love Harry Potter so much I cried when my owl didn't come, and once had a dream that heaven waas Harry Potters' world :D lmao

I also love dr who, and twilight (kinda) I actually prefer the actors and people I've met via the events more than the actual books now - Go figure.

I'm proper into my politics - I'm sounding geekier as it goes on aren't I? and get vet up about things FAR too easily :D But I do know how to have a good time :angry:

Me with Mr Felton <3

27190_375622733514_547513514_3681995_979145_n.jpg

Heyy!

I like the idea of not copying the list and writing it yourself...

Mkay, I'm Lisa and I'm 18. :)

I'm currently at the University of Birmingham studying Psychology. Mhmm.

I've been a HP fan since I was 7, but only found out about and got into the fandom in 2005. I adore the internet Harry Potter fandom, through it I met my best friend (-corny moment- xD) and have had some of the best times, ever. Muggle Mayhem 1, for example.

I'm quite tall...

I collect HP books. I have about 42... ish. (& I get them all second hand, very cheaply)

My flatmates think I'm a Nerd for going to cons and loving HP, but as if I care, I 100% agree with them. :blush:

I'm giving up an expedition to Mount Everest to go to this con, so we better make it AMAZING. xD

Picture of me and Jade (bewarethepossums):

24966_381865371371_508536371_4323790_2986814_n.jpg

Oh yes, I'm also a bit of a cricket fan.

P.s Talie, that picture of you and Tom Felton is amazing.

Nah it's near my ankle :D lol photo isn't obvious I know, aww that's really special Lisa.

I actually cannot wait to be in a place where people love HP as much as me =[

I really want 'follow the spiders' at some point and random spiders dotted around

Of course, I shall always remember your birthday Leanne! Hehe. :)

Ah niiice. :) I want the DH symbol behind my ear... but it'd be quite obvious if I was ever to cut my hair or wear my hair up, so I'm only considering that one. Lol.

Talie, that is the exact reason why I adore cons so much. You are surrounded by awesome, like-minded people!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

OMG when did you turn into unicorn Ray?

I've always been one, I just don't go around flaunting it, or I might be killed for my blood since it keeps people who are near death alive! I also value my hair and got sick of people pulling it out for wands :D

• 2 months later...

Im Kady, I've been meaning to post for ages but haven't, its a dead cert i'm coming now though. :(:D

I love love love Harry Potter. Like Talie my lack of owl had me in tears. Harry Potter > Pretty much everything.

Harry Potter World is a dream come true. I'm determined to get there in the not so distant future.

Other things i love, reading - alot, learning to play my guitar, Music in general, Dr.Who specifically David Tennant, movie's that make me cry, Charlie Bewley haha (had to get him in there) :wub: and i also have a love/hate relationship with Twilight. :D

Tom Felton and I.

tumblr_l6j06qHMyI1qc2p6lo1_500.jpg

It's probably time I introduce myself. I'm Janet. I'm in my fifties so my school days are a long way away. I went to last year's con - I was in Durmstrang - and can't wait for this one. I did think for a while I wouldn't be able to afford to go as work is very sparse but, hopefully, that isn't going to be a problem now as I got a new client today.

I'm a freelance legal secretary. I recently stopped going into clients' offices and started working from home, which basically means I'm taking in typing and formatting documents lawyers have typed. It's far less stressful and ought to be more lucrative once I've built up a new client base.

I didn't get into "Harry Potter" until after "Goblet of Fire" had gone to paperback and read the first four books out of curiosity to see what all the fuss was about. I then got hooked. I've met a lot of the cast at cons and stage doors, have lost count of the number of autographs I have, and I'm really into fanfiction as well as the books.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the con.

Janet :D:dance:

WOOHOOO welcome Janet and would be awesome seeing you at MM2... GREAT to see another adult and someone older then me loving HP and Cons too. WOOOOP Durmstrang would be wicked too, I'd invite you to a firewhiskey! :D

WOOHOOO welcome Janet and would be awesome seeing you at MM2... GREAT to see another adult and someone older then me loving HP and Cons too. WOOOOP Durmstrang would be wicked too, I'd invite you to a firewhiskey! :(

-cough-

Most, (if not all... not quote sure. xD) of us who have already posted are adults... I'm 19. Thus an adult. :lol:

WOOHOOO welcome Janet and would be awesome seeing you at MM2... GREAT to see another adult and someone older then me loving HP and Cons too. WOOOOP Durmstrang would be wicked too, I'd invite you to a firewhiskey! :clap:

-cough-

Most, (if not all... not quote sure. xD) of us who have already posted are adults... I'm 19. Thus an adult. ;)

Geeze, Lisa, stop being such a child!! :P