latest Guest Announcement Ben Browder

I'm loving it at the moment, halfway through season 1 now and I've heard it gets better in season 2 so I'm excited for that :P

I'm determined to get through it all before LFCC :wub:

All of it? That is a commitment. Don't forget the Peacekeeper wars too! One of the greatest fix-its to a cancelled cliff-hanger EVER. And it was much longer than Serenity. :)

I was quite fond of the S1 myself, but they go places through the different seasons. The thing that you have to love about Farscape is that it will always try new things, it may not work, but they will always try. And sometimes it's brilliant!

Where are you up to?

Kip

I'm now 8 episodes into Season 2 :) I have nothing but spare time on my hands at the moment, so I think I will get through it all by July :P

I really like it so far, I actually love Rygel, hes adorable :P

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try not to be a typical girl over these things but when Rygel is upset and his ears droop? It never fails to make me awww......

(Also, Rygel? Has a stunt puppet. Which fits in with his character because Dominar Rygel XVI would not allow anyone to throw him around. He would get someone else to be thrown around for him.)

Kip

Yup! Ben Browder mentioned it in the extras. Rygel was a bit too expensive to throw around. Apparently Ben Browder himself was not. I think he was miffed

(The other fun piece of knowledge? D'Argo's costume has a flaw in the design - he cannot reach the Qualta Blade. It has to be lifted behind by someone else every time he draws it. *g*)

He is so special. Some times he does come through, but mainly he's just his old arrogant self.

Haha, stunt puppet :') I love pointless pieces of knowledge :D

I love when he shows his softer side, like at the end of season 1, there were tears in his little puppet eyes :D

He is adorable.

And if you like pointless pieces of knowledge? Welcome to my brain. It's a sponge for them. But fails to learn things it should be learning.

I cannot wait:) Will be keeping a eye on the shop for his photo shoot.

Me too!!!! Can't wait!!! ^_^

I wonder if he'll be doing a Farscape talk with Virginia or a Stargate talk with David. Or both?! :P

Edited by pamela86

I was wondering if you had fainted because I heard not a single word from you. :P

Erm, ok, we'll go with that version :P Or, you know, could've been I was too blind to see that he had been announced :P Nooo, no way!

I am BEYOND excited to meet him!!!! :P

When will his photo shoot be added to the online shop?

He's the only one I am waiting on to book evrything at the same time:)

Don't forget the talk! I have never seen a talk with Ben yet and I am looking forward to it.

When will his photo shoot be added to the online shop?

He's the only one I am waiting on to book evrything at the same time:)

Don't forget the talk! I have never seen a talk with Ben yet and I am looking forward to it.

As much as I want to see that I refuse to pay for any talk no matter who it is. I'll just have to be cheap and stick to the free ones if there is any:)