New Guest

libra

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Guests are announced when contracts are finalised. Can be dependent on ticket sales too.

But we've not been told there's one coming any time soon, so no one knows.

We can only wait and see :D

• 2 weeks later...

Guests are announced when contracts are finalised. Can be dependent on ticket sales too.

But we've not been told there's one coming any time soon, so no one knows.

We can only wait and see :D

Yea... but we been waiting ages!!!!! Only 2 guests. Boo hoo

I'm starting to get impatient too, but I have total faith that SM and ME are doing their best to bring us an awesome con with some great guests :wub: I'll just have to try my best not to explode with all this anticipation, it's such a pain being this impatient really... :P

see we can play nice... you don't ant to upset us though i think pore virgin/living didn't know what hit them when they upset us ..

guest please.

On the other hand? Guests announced closer to the event have a lower dropout rate. Just food for thought.

Exactly! I'd rather have guests announced later and know they're definitely going to be there than have them announced now and then go through the disappointment of them having to drop out due to work committments

Less than 4 months to go. WHEE!

True but its not always the case.

Some people like to see a few good people announced before booking :) - thats why i havent booked yet, and i know thats the case for a few others too...

mostly cause im being cautious with money cause im also off on holiday in september! :lol:

Edited by i_am_your_angel_of_music

Exactly! I'd rather have guests announced later and know they're definitely going to be there than have them announced now and then go through the disappointment of them having to drop out due to work committments

See, sometimes I can say things that are useful! :)

(Not seen you in the London meets in a while, do we keep clashing with the York ones?)

Kip

See, sometimes I can say things that are useful! :)

(Not seen you in the London meets in a while, do we keep clashing with the York ones?)

Kip

I never doubted your usefullness *g*

(No, I've just been really busy. Sister got married and the one this month clashes with my dad's birthday. Might try and make it to the picnic)

• 3 weeks later...