New Guest

libra

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I don't think we're gonna get another guest now but I suppose anything could happen between now and the event itself. I would love another guest but we do have a great line-up as it is at the moment. I think I'm seriously gonna have to think about spending my money on conventions next year though, it costs over £250 each convention for me with the Silver ticket, train tickets and accomodation and I feel it's a bit much for only four guests even though they're great ones at that. Still, I guess I'm just used to being spoiled with The Hub and Bad Wolf as there's so many guests there. Anyway yeah, I've got my fingers crossed we'll get another guest but I'm not getting my hopes up :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Unless a LOT more tickets have been sold in the last week, this event has sold fewer tickets than Bitten, which had four guests, so I'm guessing ME are barely covering the costs of the ones they already have. At the moment I'm just hoping we're going to have a Roadhouse 2. I'm looking forward to this one though!

Unless a LOT more tickets have been sold in the last week, this event has sold fewer tickets than Bitten, which had four guests, so I'm guessing ME are barely covering the costs of the ones they already have. At the moment I'm just hoping we're going to have a Roadhouse 2. I'm looking forward to this one though!

That's so sad. Though it will be nice to be at a con with smaller crowds. I just hope they can run a Roadhouse 2.

Looking forward to it too - haven't met any SPN guests before so really excited.

I was under the impression that tickets were going well. It seems to me that maybe it was the wrong time of year as filming is presently taking place. I really wish that I had bought a standard ticket for this one.

Lets hope all the guests are good at the weekend.

Edited by reddragon

I think it's just bad timing.

I think Roadhouse 2 will be a lot more successful if it happens as they will have a better idea of what's hapening when (I hope)

*Edit - sorry Hils, we are not allowed to mention other events

Edited by Rhianydd

I think it's just bad timing.

I think Roadhouse 2 will be a lot more successful if it happens as they will have a better idea of what's hapening when (I hope)

If there is a Roadhouse 2, I'm going to wait to see which guests are going before I buy a ticket. Maybe go standard.

Edited by Rhianydd

I see no reason why these guests wont be awesome!

ME treat the guests really well, and they always end up relaxed and friendly, thats why I love going to ME cons. Well run, and guests seem at home.

Look at the guests at Bitten, Chevron, even at ET where it is crazy busy! All seem to go to the parties and have a bit of a dance with the attendees

I love my photoshoots too, always get big hugs, and I love seeing other people shots for the crazy poses they get...........fab!

I reckon Roadhouse 2 will depend on Roadhouse 1, why wouldnt it, this would need to be a success for a repeat performance, but after Bitten, I see no reason why it wont be fun. There were sooooooo many new attendees at that, and I spoke to loads of people who said they couldnt believe how amazing it was an that they would be telling their friends to go to Bitten 2

Only a few days left now :P will be great :D

I have to say though, we are not to mention other cons on this forum. Sorry.

I'm not sure if there will be a Roadhouse2, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. I admit I probably would only buy a standard ticket if they did though - I can't see it worth the money to buy anything else with so few guests.

Hopefully we'll still have a fun time, it's a weekend away afterall :P.

Edited by bezzie

which pass you buy is completely up to you.

For some people standard is ideal cos they dont like having photos, perhaps they just want to be there and be part of the atmosphere, its a good chance to catch up with like-minded people too.

Others love the gold pass reception and being in the front few rows for talks.

Others love silver cos all your photos are already paid for and you still end up so close to the front.

Its no problem as long as it is the pass that suits you best :P

As to the number of guests, I reckon thats a catch 22, ME can only book who are available at the time, we all know about actors and their schedules, quite erratic as they have to go where the work is.

But ME do work very hard to bring us great guests, and I do believe they have. I have been to cons with less guests, and still had an amazing time.

Still no reason to discount a second Roadhouse. That is all up to ME