New Guest

libra

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to get a new announcement. I'm so looking forward to this, and am hoping there are lots of new people to meet! It's my first ever Massive con, so have high hopes for it!

Edited by bezzie

Why thankyou, I do quite like it myself.

Just hoping that this con lives upto my hopes - looking at the other ones that have happened, it looks like ME can do them quite well. Of course, it is still a bit nervy waiting for guests to be announced, esp as it's in 3 months time.

Its also my first ME con, I'm the same as you bezzie, never was intereseted in cons but have also been to 6 SN ones and have got a few more this year (must be mental) hope it lives up to expectations!!

I must be mental too. Before SN cons I had never been to America before, and now I've been 3 times! Unfortunately my finances no longer allow me to go to overseas ones again, but glad there is a new one to look forward to in Sept.

Nope, not mental - just dedicated!

I must be mental too. Before SN cons I had never been to America before, and now I've been 3 times! Unfortunately my finances no longer allow me to go to overseas ones again, but glad there is a new one to look forward to in Sept.

Nope, not mental - just dedicated!

Yeah I haven't been to America either but am going to NJ in a few weeks haha, then hopefully one next year if finances allow. I just love the show, I like your wording..its dedication! :lol:

Yeah I haven't been to America either but am going to NJ in a few weeks haha, then hopefully one next year if finances allow. I just love the show, I like your wording..its dedication! :poki:

Wish I could go again, but can't afford to go anymore, it's a shame - but there's only so much cash I can justify spending, and I've honestly already spent too much! You enjoy yours though!

Well i'm finally getting my ticket for Roadhouse next week. Took me long enough

The more the merrier! :P

Edited to remove mentions of locations of cons...

Edited by bezzie

ps cool about the other cons, but make sure you dont give details about their whereabouts and dates on here as its against forum rules, just FYI :WAVE:

Ta, I hate that though - cons in this country I can understand, but American ones not being mentioned seems slightly harsh. Oh well...

• Moderators

I'm sure you do all know that SM are sure to be working on new guests and are waiting on being able to announce them as much as we're waiting on them doing so, right?

:P