ages

*LYNN*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be worried. I also know there are people that are older that attend these cons. Besides it does not matter how old you are, its the amount of fun you have that counts. I am in my 30s, don't feel like it most of the time. Lol

Edited by Road runner

I am old than you, not my much but def older.

I love going all my friends are different ages, from 16 to about my age, we all have a laugh and its good to feel like a teen for a couple of days again.

thanx everyone, i have been to loads of other events but this is my first twilight con :borg:

You'll definately have loads of fun - ages is no issue at all! As previously said age is just a number, it's how much you enjoy it that counts!!

P.S. I'm 29 and my friend I go with is 43.

x

Edited by Helen_Cullen

something my friend said to me on fb has got me worried. am i gonna be the oldest person at this con ???

im lynn and im 38 years old :blush:

I'll be 39 by then, we are the biggest kids arent we :P

awwwwwwww this is fantastic, i knew i would'nt be the only "adult" but for one scary minute i was starting to worry :D lmao ... we definitly are, i never had this much fun when i was younger :P

something my friend said to me on fb has got me worried. am i gonna be the oldest person at this con ???

I'll be 39 by then, we are the biggest kids arent we :P

awwwwwwww this is fantastic, i knew i would'nt be the only "adult" but for one scary minute i was starting to worry :D lmao ... we definitly are, i never had this much fun when i was younger ;)

Well I'm 15-16... No seriously... Facebook says so on that age test thing!!! :P Ask Hattie if you don't believe me!

I'll be 39 by then, we are the biggest kids arent we :D

awwwwwwww this is fantastic, i knew i would'nt be the only "adult" but for one scary minute i was starting to worry :WINCE: lmao ... we definitly are, i never had this much fun when i was younger ;)

Well I'm 15-16... No seriously... Facebook says so on that age test thing!!! :D Ask Hattie if you don't believe me!

lmao Nice try missus :P

I'll be 39 by then, we are the biggest kids arent we :D

awwwwwwww this is fantastic, i knew i would'nt be the only "adult" but for one scary minute i was starting to worry :WINCE: lmao ... we definitly are, i never had this much fun when i was younger ;)

Well I'm 15-16... No seriously... Facebook says so on that age test thing!!! :D Ask Hattie if you don't believe me!

lmao Nice try missus :P

Works for me!! ;)

im lynn and im 38 years old :blink:

Im the wrong side of 45 so definitely not the oldest!

im lynn and im 38 years old :D

Im the wrong side of 45 so definitely not the oldest!

*YAY* so im not the only one :borg:

I'M 93

if that's you in your avatar your looking good for you age ;)