The Two Towers

a simpson

i was there last night too, amazing, enjoyed it more than last years fellowship but then two towers is my fave film!!

was a bit gutted went to go and meet howard but he was only signing cd's and i didnt take mine with me :D and didnt really want to spend more money on buying the ones they had there, hoping he will be there in september so i can try again!!!

did you get any photos with him?

No not this time, did last year :blink:

I'm taking a Howard Shore photo as well in September (10 x 8) and will just plonk it down on the desk for him to sign with the pre-requisite CD :angry

You know TTT features John Leigh and Bruce Hopkins quite a lot they would be two great guests as Hama and Gamling.

Makes me somewhat sad as well, as LOTR has not featured heavily for a good few years could do with a major Showmasters blowout :blink:

can i just ask, can you take your own cd's or does he only sign cd's bought there?

did you have to queue up for long? just thinking of getting the train home and that if he is there in september!!

i am sure he will sign your photo as well, i wanted to just get my programme signed and he prob would have done it if i had a cd as well *sighs*

thanks

Hi Narago......The queue starts at door 6 East foyer (to the right) so what I did this time was the very second the film finished (credits still rolling) I rushed from (door 9 where I was) outside to door 6 and down the stairs to queue virtually at the front :lol:

He will only sign "The Return of the King" CD in September nothing else, I bought my TTT CD from Amazon cheap and took it with me....

However.............................

There is a job's worth saying only CD to sign but if you are in the first "lot" of signers he was signing other stuff, he never said no. However, when I queued last year FOTR I was towards the middle/back (waited 1.5hrs!!) they were ensuring absolutely nothing else other than a CD got through.....period.

So I guess, if you do what I do you will be fine to get your programme and CD signed :lol:

I stay overnight so I guess it's easy for me on time, not having to plan a train home.

Hi Narago......The queue starts at door 6 East foyer (to the right) so what I did this time was the very second the film finished (credits still rolling) I rushed from (door 9 where I was) outside to door 6 and down the stairs to queue virtually at the front :angry:

He will only sign "The Return of the King" CD in September nothing else, I bought my TTT CD from Amazon cheap and took it with me....

However.............................

There is a job's worth saying only CD to sign but if you are in the first "lot" of signers he was signing other stuff, he never said no. However, when I queued last year FOTR I was towards the middle/back (waited 1.5hrs!!) they were ensuring absolutely nothing else other than a CD got through.....period.

So I guess, if you do what I do you will be fine to get your programme and CD signed :D

I stay overnight so I guess it's easy for me on time, not having to plan a train home.

thanks for the info, i will make sure i take my ROTK cd and hope i get lucky!!!!

:)