Random question

Hey showmasters, at C4 you had an info desk. Will you have one at LFACC too? And if you do would I be able to leave my sword there when I get bored of carrying it around with me. I'm planning on going in costume and unfortantly Eowyn's costumes don't have belts and sheaths. Pretty please

Love me, the crazy elf

also I left you a question in the Collectormania FAQ area

I'm afraid Showmasters can't accept responsibility for personal property. As at Collectormania there would be Health & Safety and security risks with storing personal stuff in this way. Also, it would only be fair to do this if Showmasters offer the facility to everyone at the show. This would of course be impossible due to sheer numbers. Like any other busy event i'd urge you to plan well and to not leave your posessions unattended.

BB

Billy bob its only a cardboard sword, so it can go missing. I don't mind, it won't be hard to make another. Ah well never mind, I'll just have to carry it around with me

the health & safety issue i'm referring to the one caused by large amounts of other people's belongings being stored in a small work area. the good news is that you can always make another one if you decide you wish to dispose of it. your costume sounds impressive already, good luck!

BB

Billy bob its only a cardboard sword, so it can go missing. I don't mind,  it won't be hard to make another. Ah well never mind, I'll just have to carry it around with me

the health & safety issue i'm referring to the one caused by large amounts of other people's belongings being stored in a small work area. the good news is that you can always make another one if you decide you wish to dispose of it. your costume sounds impressive already, good luck!

BB

Thank you Billy Bob. Its gonna be worse at C5 cause one of my costumes is the Helms Deep armor which means, oh joy with helmet, sword and quiver. I'm hoping I'll have a sheath so my sword can go on my back but my helmet, I'll have to wander round with that on my head or attached to something

Billy bob its only a cardboard sword, so it can go missing. I don't mind,  it won't be hard to make another. Ah well never mind, I'll just have to carry it around with me

BB

Thank you Billy Bob. Its gonna be worse at C5 cause one of my costumes is the Helms Deep armor which means, oh joy with helmet, sword and quiver. I'm hoping I'll have a sheath so my sword can go on my back but my helmet, I'll have to wander round with that on my head or attached to something

Are there lockers or something where you could store your stuff?

Are you the same one in another thread who wants to make C6 a LOTR only event ?? Why don’t you draw up a list and Showmasters can tailor their events especially for your requirements !! You have already said it’s no problem if you loose it and that you can make another, so why not just stick it in one of the centre’s many BINS when you “get bored”.

No offence, but LOTR fans really are too much !

Are you the same one in another thread who wants to make C6 a LOTR only event ?? Why don’t you draw up a list and Showmasters can tailor their events especially for your requirements !! You have already said it’s no problem if you loose it and that you can make another, so why not just stick it in one of the centre’s many BINS when you “get bored”.

Dufresne I've had enough of you c**p, just don't start. It was a suggestion and next year they coul dhave a star wars event and the year after a red dwarf. Its for everyone

Yeah well you know what, your attitude is too much too! Maybe you should go work on it a bit better. For crying out loud people are only asking simple questions and making suggestions and your yapping their heads off. For crying out loud, aren't we all adults? Is it really neccessary to stoop to biting each other's heads off?!!! Jeez....

Halo Son