Sign in to follow this  
xlorix

The "I've Got My ET5 Ticket" Thread

I have to wait til Friday but my daughter and I want Gold this time - hope there are still some available then :smile:

I have to wait til Friday but my daughter and I want Gold this time - hope there are still some available then :D

Jason said on Saturday that there were 70 left. Depends on how many were sold on Sunday now.

From another topic:

The tickets are already back on sale.

There are still plenty of tickets available at each level, but there is only one VIP ticket left.

Yeah, I'm up THIS late doing shop stuff, I lost track of time! Oops!! I'm blaming it on ET4 for training me to go to bed late, lol :D

Just bought our Gold tickets and reserved the hotel so all set now lol... would just like to know what the themes are now, hmmm im not impatiant or anything I just need to know NOW! hahahaha

Just kidding Im just happy to have Gold this time never had them before always silver but its our Anniversary then so thought we would treat ourselves 8 years woo hoo :smile:

Just bought our Gold tickets and reserved the hotel so all set now lol... would just like to know what the themes are now, hmmm im not impatiant or anything I just need to know NOW! hahahaha

Just kidding Im just happy to have Gold this time never had them before always silver but its our Anniversary then so thought we would treat ourselves 8 years woo hoo :D

Aw congrats :smile:

@Twilightmum49 i´m looking forward to see u again in feb!!!was nice waiting with you that early sunday morning :D

Just kidding Im just happy to have Gold this time never had them before always silver but its our Anniversary then so thought we would treat ourselves 8 years woo hoo :D

Aw congrats :smile:

:-) thankyou so excited now I love having something to look forward to!

I got my Gold Ticket on Sunday... so excited about ET5!

Would love to have some Themes soon since it is now less than 4 months away!!!

@Twilightmum49 i´m looking forward to see u again in feb!!!was nice waiting with you that early sunday morning :D

Ditto - can't wait now for ET5 :D

I have to wait til Friday but my daughter and I want Gold this time - hope there are still some available then :band:

Woohoo - have just bought our tickets :band::band:

I got my ticket cople days ago :dance: Realy hope everything works out okey with sending it :D This will be my first event like this, it will even be my first time in England :D ( Im from Norway)

But going to ET5 with my Golden ticket :D :D :D:blink:

I got my ticket cople days ago :P Realy hope everything works out okey with sending it :D This will be my first event like this, it will even be my first time in England :D ( Im from Norway)

But going to ET5 with my Golden ticket :D :D :D:YAHOO:

You'll have such an awesome time, pretty much a guarantee :D

I got my ticket cople days ago :D Realy hope everything works out okey with sending it :D This will be my first event like this, it will even be my first time in England :D ( Im from Norway)

But going to ET5 with my Golden ticket :D :D :D;)

ET4 was my first event and my first time in England. And I had an AWESOME time. Can't wait for ET5 to meet my friends again. :D

I got my ticket cople days ago :P Realy hope everything works out okey with sending it :D This will be my first event like this, it will even be my first time in England :D ( Im from Norway)

But going to ET5 with my Golden ticket :D :D :D:P

ET4 was my first event and my first time in England. And I had an AWESOME time. Can't wait for ET5 to meet my friends again. :D

witch contry are you from?? :P

I got my ticket cople days ago :D Realy hope everything works out okey with sending it :D This will be my first event like this, it will even be my first time in England :D ( Im from Norway)

But going to ET5 with my Golden ticket :D :D :D :D

witch contry are you from?? :D

I'm from Holland. You? :)

I got my ticket cople days ago :P Realy hope everything works out okey with sending it :P This will be my first event like this, it will even be my first time in England :o ( Im from Norway)

But going to ET5 with my Golden ticket :o;):D :D

witch contry are you from?? :wub:

I'm from Holland. You? :)

Im from Norway :)

Very spur of the moment but I'm now going to ET5! Feeling very excited right now! Going standard again this time like I did with ET4 and am staying at the hilton this time :)

think ive already put on here that me and my usual ET companion are coming but i have managed to convince two of my college friends to come too!!!!! we are all going Silver!!!

Has anybody seen my patience......I seem to have lost it :thumbup:

Don't know how I'm going to cope with the wait - ET4 was our first and we got tickets really late so didn't have to wait long - and with it being our first we didn't know how AMAZING it would be. But now.....

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH :thumbup: