The "I've Got My ET5 Ticket" Thread

xlorix

OK just scared the bejesus outta myself by booking 2 Golds. Promised myself I wouldn't go gold again but I have to give my daughter the chance to go to the Gold reception just once! Argh!! What have I done...I'm not telling my hubby, he'll flip lol!!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK just scared the bejesus outta myself by booking 2 Golds. Promised myself I wouldn't go gold again but I have to give my daughter the chance to go to the Gold reception just once! Argh!! What have I done...I'm not telling my hubby, he'll flip lol!!

I just booked summy and I silver again.. and again I am like you not telling hubs.. lol.. mine will go mental.. and then flip..

just have to pray now that Jackson or Ashley are going!!! I want them soo much!!! lol :) But I will enjoy it intensely regardless of whos going. Jackson or Ashley would top it off (and I would be hyper for the rest of my life, which is nothing new...) :)

Mines not been marked as paid but then again Santander rang me up this morning about fraud so I'm guessing they may have frozen it. Missed the call though as it was at like 8am and I was still asleep.

ETA: All sorted they had frozen my card because I bought something off amazon between 2-3am and went to tescos shopping at 7pm wtf?!?!?! They didn't even ask about the transaction I made the other day at 6.10am to amazon. Crazy crazy banks!

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

^They do that with my bfs card..they phone up and stuff if its an unusual transaction lol..but hes thankful cuz one time his card details were stolen and they got to him in time so only £35 was used! But that was only in like 4 minutes so you can imagine what they coulda spent :blink:. I think freezing it right aways a bit much though lol.

I hope I get my tax backpayments this month.

They tried to take my money but my bank stopped the transaction as they thought someone was trying to steal my money this is the third time this year I've had my account frozen cos I'm trying to spend my own money :blink:

Same for me flipp but I am not panicking cos Jola said that it will take her a few days to process it all..and she WILL contact you if there is any payment issues. So I am not worried.

Thanks Marystat :wub:

This is correct, it's going to take me a few days to catch up on the orders. I only do this part time and I've been inundated with orders/emails etc

I hope to be caught up with the majority of orders by the end of next week. Please don't panic if your order hasn't been marked paid or viewed, I just simply haven't got round to dealing with it and as Marystat has said, if there is a problem with your order I *will* contact you.

You know, in all 5 of the Twi cons, I've never actually checked my account once after booking. I always trust that if there's a problem someone will contact me. I always get the initial booking email and leave the rest in the safe hands of Jola. Although this time I was kinda hoping she'd forget to take the money :wub: