xlorix

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

From another topic:

The tickets are already back on sale.

There are still plenty of tickets available at each level, but there is only one VIP ticket left.

Yeah, I'm up THIS late doing shop stuff, I lost track of time! Oops!! I'm blaming it on ET4 for training me to go to bed late, lol :D

Just bought our Gold tickets and reserved the hotel so all set now lol... would just like to know what the themes are now, hmmm im not impatiant or anything I just need to know NOW! hahahaha

Just kidding Im just happy to have Gold this time never had them before always silver but its our Anniversary then so thought we would treat ourselves 8 years woo hoo :smile:

Just bought our Gold tickets and reserved the hotel so all set now lol... would just like to know what the themes are now, hmmm im not impatiant or anything I just need to know NOW! hahahaha

Just kidding Im just happy to have Gold this time never had them before always silver but its our Anniversary then so thought we would treat ourselves 8 years woo hoo :D

Aw congrats :smile:

Just kidding Im just happy to have Gold this time never had them before always silver but its our Anniversary then so thought we would treat ourselves 8 years woo hoo :D

Aw congrats :smile:

:-) thankyou so excited now I love having something to look forward to!

• 2 weeks later...

I got my ticket cople days ago :P Realy hope everything works out okey with sending it :D This will be my first event like this, it will even be my first time in England :D ( Im from Norway)

But going to ET5 with my Golden ticket :D :D :D:YAHOO:

You'll have such an awesome time, pretty much a guarantee :D

I got my ticket cople days ago :D Realy hope everything works out okey with sending it :D This will be my first event like this, it will even be my first time in England :D ( Im from Norway)

But going to ET5 with my Golden ticket :D :D :D;)

ET4 was my first event and my first time in England. And I had an AWESOME time. Can't wait for ET5 to meet my friends again. :D

I got my ticket cople days ago :P Realy hope everything works out okey with sending it :D This will be my first event like this, it will even be my first time in England :D ( Im from Norway)

But going to ET5 with my Golden ticket :D :D :D:P

ET4 was my first event and my first time in England. And I had an AWESOME time. Can't wait for ET5 to meet my friends again. :D

witch contry are you from?? :P

I got my ticket cople days ago :D Realy hope everything works out okey with sending it :D This will be my first event like this, it will even be my first time in England :D ( Im from Norway)

But going to ET5 with my Golden ticket :D :D :D :D

witch contry are you from?? :D

I'm from Holland. You? :)

I got my ticket cople days ago :P Realy hope everything works out okey with sending it :P This will be my first event like this, it will even be my first time in England :o ( Im from Norway)

But going to ET5 with my Golden ticket :o;):D :D

witch contry are you from?? :wub:

I'm from Holland. You? :)

Im from Norway :)

Has anybody seen my patience......I seem to have lost it :thumbup:

Don't know how I'm going to cope with the wait - ET4 was our first and we got tickets really late so didn't have to wait long - and with it being our first we didn't know how AMAZING it would be. But now.....

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH :thumbup: