important news for Muggle Mayhem 2

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

ok as the films release is planned to be around the 2 weeks of Muggle Mayhem 2, we are having some issues with booking guests at that time. :D

As some of the cast are going to help with the launch of the film around the world, we have been asked to change the date of the con again :D

We have been able to do this and the new date is going to be SEPTEMBER 10th-12th 2010

at the PARK INN BEDFORD

Anyone not able to make the new date will be able to get a full refund on their ticket, and anyone that has booked their room at the Park Inn will also get a full refund on their room booking as well. This will all take a few days to work out, so please be cool and let us get all this together with the hotels and inform everyone of what is going to happen before you all ring the hotel to cancel as they know nothing at this point. Give us 7 days to work it all out with everyone first please :D as we are telling you all first.

The new hotel codes for Bedford will be coming our way soon and as soon as we have them we will let you all know :wub:

The guests we are working on have been informed of the new date today and they are very happy with it. We should have the first of the confirmed guest up on the site to attend Muggle Mayhem 2 soon. :D

We are very sorry to have to change the date once more but we want to bring you the best event we can and this is the best way to do this for you all. I hope you can see this ;)

More info will go up in the next few days, including the new web site. Tickets will also go on sale too!

We really had a lot of fun at the last event and we know Muggle Mayhem 2 will be even better, so we really hope to see you all there.

Watch this space for news and more info as we have it.

thank you all

Jason and the Massive Events Team :D

Thank you very very much and September is just as fine as November for me, even in September I will still be more scarred up as I have an OP in June but all shall be fine LOL... thank you for the update, really appreciate it. Sorry for the nagging but we are just so excited I guess LOL. :YAHOO: and September isn't as long a wait as November wooot LOL

Edited by Draco Malfoy

Oh spam.

LOL I've been looking forward to this event SO much, but I did wonder how doing the event SO close to the DH release would work....

Buttttttt I start uni around this date :YAHOO: so don't know how feesable it may be.

I might cry.

Talie, that was the same for Lisa and I around the Twi-Proms but it worked out fine, even though Lisa was meant to be moving into her accommodation during the con! :D

I wanna go SO bad lol I've been proper looking forward to it, just thinking money cus it's my 21st in October and i have TWO cons in that time :3 lol need to major save :|

I really want to be there. I'm supposed to be working with Mike at his event that weekend. I'm sure he'd understand if I chose MM2 but I hate having to do that to him.

I think, as compensation, you should get Frank back so Team Special Frank can meet him in our new hoodies we'll have. :D

Edited by TurkFox

Well, I can't come. :D

My Gold Ticket is going to have to be refunded.

I'm doing a charity expedition to Mount Everest from the 5th to the 26th of September.

*cries*

Awww, that really sucks!!! This was gonna be our time to hang out again :'(

I am genuinely considering giving up going to Everest for this. How bad is that?

Me and Kaz can't go totally gutted :D was really looking forward to seeing everyone.

How do you go about getting a refund easiest?

Really dissapointed in Showmasters but not surprised.

Well, I can't come. :D

I'm doing a charity expedition to Mount Everest from the 5th to the 26th of September.

*cries*

Awww, that really sucks!!! This was gonna be our time to hang out again :'(

I am genuinely considering giving up going to Everest for this. How bad is that?

I have to admit I would give up Everest, but you know how un-sporty I am, lol! And how geeky I am too!!

Talie you had BETTER go!

I am, I have decided, even if it means sacrificing ET5 or something else. .. I HAVE to be at this....

-----

TBF it's not showmasters fault about the date change :thumbup:

I'd rather have the date changed and get a good calibre of guests, than keep it and get Tom and the voice of dobby or something lol

Edited by Talie

Oh no, please don't say that?? Is there no way at all??

Unfortunatly no hun, kaz has booked a training seminar and i will be dog sitting, will make sure we see you and Sue soon :)

I think it will be unlikely i will be going to future events, tho i can't rule it out but will make sure we see you lots, will tell you why off forum.

Oh no, please don't say that?? Is there no way at all??

Unfortunatly no hun, kaz has booked a training seminar and i will be dog sitting, will make sure we see you and Sue soon :)

I think it will be unlikely i will be going to future events, tho i can't rule it out but will make sure we see you lots, will tell you why off forum.

Ok hun, we'll have a good natter off here :thumbup:

Well, I can't come. :thumbup:

*cries*

OH NO so sorry to hear this.. I mean awesome about the charity thing but sorry it's the same weekend :P