Latest Guest Announcement - IAN GELDER

Haha, awesome guest, he was amazing at The Hub 4. Unfortunately, I can't make this event as I can just about afford four weekend conventions a year but I hope you all have a fantastic time meeting him, he's really nice. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Great of him to come again so soon. He certainly appeared to enjoy himself at Hub4

PLEASE NAOKO PLEASE

Who didn't see that coming :D

:lol:

I may have to avoid his table at LFCC... after Sunday at Hub 4, I don't think I can ever see Ian Gelder again without collapsing into a fit of helpless laughter.
Avoiding his table may not be enough...you may hear him from the other side of the room :D

• Moderators
I may have to avoid his table at LFCC... after Sunday at Hub 4, I don't think I can ever see Ian Gelder again without collapsing into a fit of helpless laughter.
Avoiding his table may not be enough...you may hear him from the other side of the room :lol:

It's a possibility... especially if he's... 'surprised'

Well as always, new guests give us a 'what will they be like?' vibe before hand.

But both Ian and Susan Brown pleasently suprised us by really getting into it and embracing the fans and the talks.

And speaking of suprise, Ian's party piece was, lets say, a suprised...eruption... :YAHOO:

Had the whole room, including guests, in absolute stitches. Kai Owen was red with laughter and everyone had tears streaming from their eyes it was so funny.

Damn good weekend :huh:

• 1 month later...

You mean explain what is generally happening at Comic Con? Or would you like more details about Ian's appearance?

Comic Con is a signing event, so the main emphasis are the autograph signings plus possible photo sessions.

Both, if you please...but specially on Ian's appearance... :)