SURPRISE GUEST to be Announced at the Show

Massive Events

Seeing as most people want the surprise guest to be Tennant, I'm betting that it'll probably be someone like his double (the one from JE who really doesn't look like him :()

Anyways, I was just wandering whether this surprise guest will be doing a signing in addition to their photoshoot and if it'll be included in the ticked or have to be paid for like a sponsored guest?

Thanks for reading

Touchstone x (sorry for being totally last minute)

Edited by Touchstone

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say if they had Julian Bleach, they'd have announced him as soon as they got him to boost ticket sales! He's not done any events before as far as i'm aware and he'll be a big coup.

It'll obviously be someone who is not uncommon as signings/conventions but someone some people will still think 'he's cool' like Barnaby Edwards, Alan Ruscoe or someone of that calibre.

Can't believe if anyone ACTUALLY thought it might be someone like Matt Smith or Karen Gillan!

Yeah, I think a lot of people are in for a bit of a disappointment when they find out who it is. Not because it will be anyone bad, but because they are letting their minds get carried away.

It's not any of the new series doctors or (long-term) companions. It's just a competition for a bit of fun, and I hope people remember that when they find out who it is.

I CANT BELIEVE lol another event has been talked about without deletion in this thread.

That would be because unfortunately there is still events I am unfamiliar with. ^_^

I was thinking this was a store signing, and those we are usually okay with.

Thanks to your comment I have amended the post in question now.

If you see something like that which gets missed it would help us greatly if you hit the "report" button.

David has said it elsewhere: we do try to look everywhere we can, but sometimes this just doesn't work out.

Also yes, no one did notice those other events in your sig yet.

I'm not sure about the other mods, but I am on a very slow machine here and if I don't turn the signatures the forum takes about 2 minutes to load per page.

I would appreciate it very much if you could remove those events from the sig.

We're really not going after every little reference normally. But if you point out yourself on the forum that you found a way around the rules then sorry, it really has to go.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I CANT BELIEVE lol another event has been talked about without deletion in this thread.

That would be because unfortunately there is still events I am unfamiliar with. ^_^

I was thinking this was a store signing, and those we are usually okay with.

Thanks to your comment I have amended the post in question now.

If you see something like that which gets missed it would help us greatly if you hit the "report" button.

David has said it elsewhere: we do try to look everywhere we can, but sometimes this just doesn't work out.

Also yes, no one did notice those other events in your sig yet.

I'm not sure about the other mods, but I am on a very slow machine here and if I don't turn the signatures the forum takes about 2 minutes to load per page.

I would appreciate it very much if you could remove those events from the sig.

We're really not going after every little reference normally. But if you point out yourself on the forum that you found a way around the rules then sorry, it really has to go.

;-)

YMF

im in a defiant mood today

there are actually other loop holes, I will keep stum about those lol

Edited by timelord81r

So, who is it?

John Leeson really annoying I had stuff for him to sign (from classic Who) but nothing with me. So I didn't even get my free auto and SM didn't get money for extras.

Really stupid idea, hope they never do this again

John Leeson? That's hardly a surprise guest. He does lots of signings. And he is hardly a nu-who character, he did one episode. Great guest but a little too hyped.

Did ANYBODY guess him? :YAHOO:

So, who is it?

John Leeson really annoying I had stuff for him to sign (from classic Who) but nothing with me. So I didn't even get my free auto and SM didn't get money for extras.

I try not to be negative but what was the point in this? as a who fan id love to meet john but why was he built up like this in a surprise guest thread, must be bad for auto collectors, doubt anyone would of thought of him in there preparations of what to bring to get signed for the surprise.

So, who is it?

John Leeson? That's hardly a surprise guest. He does lots of signings. And he is hardly a nu-who character, he did one episode. Great guest but a little too hyped.

Did ANYBODY guess him? :D

The surprise guest was always gonna be whoever was available. It was just a gimmick to attract interest !