SURPRISE GUEST to be Announced at the Show

Massive Events

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

There are quite a few that would leave me kicking myself too.

And while I've worked out that I probably COULD (just) afford to go, I definitely SHOULDN'T (financially speaking).

Argh!

As much fun as this has been, are we going to know who this guest is before thevent as I am still wondering whether to buy a ticket or not. A rare guest would persuade me.

I don't think we will no beforehand. The thread title says "to be announced at the show".

thats evil

BUT because of this I very much doubt its tennant or eccleston as both would be massive in terms of ticket sales, unless its just a pit stop from them, no shoot or autos just a quick talk

I reckon we might get a clue as to how big their character is in the show when the photoshoots are announced. If there's one for the 'mystery guest', it's probably likely that they've played quite a big character but then again, they might still have played a big character and not be doing a photoshoot. It's very confusing lol, my next guess is; Maureen Lipman :D

Edited by Doctor Who

carole mentioned at marco she was possibly attending an event in birmingham, what made me think of her

She's just been announced as a guest so that takes her out of the equation lol. Hmm, for this post, I'm going to guess Bernard Cribbins as I haven't guessed him before and he's a legend. :D

I dont think we will know before hand. EIther because SM want to keep it secret or because the guest asked it to be secret and SM have to honour that.

In which case, bring it anyway. I'm going to have to bring anything that I want Tennant/Ageyman/Kingston/Eccelstone/Tate/Cribbins/Piper/Ryan to sign.

My bag will be full but if its any of them I wont be left dissapointed that I didnt get x or y signed :D