SURPRISE GUEST to be Announced at the Show

Massive Events

Hi everyone,

We are very excited that we will have a surprise guest joining us at Bad Wolf this year! :YAHOO:

The only clue I can give is that they are in New Who! :P

They ARE in and not the WERE in?

And it sounds like you are expecting a lot of guesses, so somebody popular?

Matt Smith

Karen

Alex

I'm not guessing though, can't make the eventh.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much fun as this has been, are we going to know who this guest is before thevent as I am still wondering whether to buy a ticket or not. A rare guest would persuade me.

I don't think we will no beforehand. The thread title says "to be announced at the show".

Arrrrrgh I still cant decide!!!!

Do I go and risk it seeming like another con I spent too much money at?

Or do I not go and risk the guest being Tennant, Freema, Tate, Kingston or Cribbins?

*head explodes*

I agree - do I spend money on another con or take a chance with this one and hope its a brilliant guest. Another good clue perhaps?

Oh...nuts! I can't make it to the event, and I was hoping if it is someone I don't have in my autograph collection, I could ask the lovely people at 10th Planet to get me an autograph.

Anyway, I'm going to guess....Freema Agyeman.

• Moderators

I'm crossing my fingers for this not being a huge guest that I would kick myself for not taking the chance to meet (even though there's NO way I could afford this event). I am justifying this by telling myself that if it WAS a really huge guest, surely they'd announce them properly, as they would boost ticket sales so much.

I am justifying this by telling myself that if it WAS a really huge guest, surely they'd announce them properly, as they would boost ticket sales so much.

I agree, though there's a niggle in the back of my head that it might actually be a big guest (the big guest) and the secrecy is something they've asked for in their contract, to avoid being mobbed or attracting the attention of paps (which would, undoubtedly, spoil the atmosphere of what should be an event for fans).

But, no, that's not likely is it? Is it?

I bet it's Graham Norton. :whistling:

Edited by MinkyKnights

• Moderators
I am justifying this by telling myself that if it WAS a really huge guest, surely they'd announce them properly, as they would boost ticket sales so much.

I agree, though there's a niggle in the back of my head that it might actually be a big guest (the big guest) and the secrecy is something they've asked for in their contract, to avoid being mobbed or attracting the attention of paps (which would, undoubtedly, spoil the atmosphere of what should be an event for fans).

But, no, that's not likely is it? Is it?

I bet it's Graham Norton. :whistling:

This is a niggle in the back of my head too, but I am trying REALLY HARD to hold onto my original logic. Because as much as I want to go to the event, I can't. There are no spare pennies in the bank account at the moment. :D

• Moderators

I could probably JUST ABOUT swing it if I travelled early on the Saturday, back on the Sunday (£11 each way), and stayed the 1 night at the premier inn (non-flexible, £29) instead of the Hilton. With a standard ticket. If I didn't buy anything extra while I was there.

But even that would be spending £130 that I shouldn't really.

(The bad thing is that I just looked those things up... before I thought it would be more than that, which I couldn't swing at all. And there are already some guests that ARE announced that are seriously tempting me.)

Edited by etmuse

Of course, by even considering such an outcome, we're falling into the cunning trap that's been set. Or has it?

Gah!

I don't think I'll be able to afford to go either. I'm really just keeping tabs on the event to torture myself.

The torture will be after the event when you find out who it was...someone you really wanted to meet but you didn't go. Of course the flip side is going, and finding out it's not someone you are that bothered with. I love these mind games!

Personally I wanted to go prior to the surprise guest being 'announced' but I'm not sure I can make it :D

Edited by 1of2