Massive Events

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't believe it if it is but.....Richard Wilson

well no one mentioned him so what about

LEE EVENS !

now he would be a realy funny guest i would love to meet.

Good call. Went to see his last tour. My sides were still hurting the day after!

Hi everyone,

We are very excited that we will have a surprise guest joining us at Bad Wolf this year! :lol:

The only clue I can give is that they are in New Who! :P

There will be a prize for the correct answer and anyone guessing correctly will be put into a hat and drawn at Bad Wolf. Only one guess per post though! (Although you can make as many posts as you like)! :P

So, get your guessing caps on and good luck! Lol! :D

Mark :D

Well, unlikely as it probably is, I'm going for David Tennant. Because you didn't say Series 5 - you said 'New Who.'

Naoko Mori.

I can't believe timlord81r didn't suggest her!

Edit: What happened - this was two individual posts!

John Barrowman - I can't remember when he is back over here

Edited by 1of2

An interesting competition to be sure - what happens if your mystery guest cancels?

Regardless, I'll go with John Simm just because no-one else has suggested him yet (even though he's supposedly notoriously shy)

I'll assume it's a big guest from new who, chances are all this fuss wouldn't be made about someone who dressed up as one of those rubbish fish with bottles strapped to their faces in 'The Doctor's Daughter' for example

I would be even more excited if it was John Simm because his Master is my favourite character from New Who (even more than David's Doctor). But I don't see it being his sort of thing at all... however, if he were to do it, that would be more than awesome. :lol::D

Naoko Mori.

I can't believe timlord81r didn't suggest her!

Edit: What happened - this was two individual posts!

John Barrowman - I can't remember when he is back over here

if they announce naoko for this im gonna kill the massive events team, no one there will be safe from my wrath!

Please god let him mean a Bon Jovi CONCERT !

lol yep concert

Kylie Minogue (I can dream as well)

the sunday im at a bon jovi contest
I have to ask - are you a contestant?

lol no im a big bon jovi fan and although the last album wasnt there best ive been wanting to see them live for years. got tickets for the sunday

Hi everyone,

We are very excited that we will have a surprise guest joining us at Bad Wolf this year! :YAHOO:

The only clue I can give is that they are in New Who! :lol:

There will be a prize for the correct answer and anyone guessing correctly will be put into a hat and drawn at Bad Wolf. Only one guess per post though! (Although you can make as many posts as you like)! :lol:

So, get your guessing caps on and good luck! Lol! :huh:

Mark :lol:

so will this guest be announced prior to the event or at the event? if its at the event i doubt its one of the big boys/girls, cos that would be a massive missed marketing opportunity

Okay, so I've guessed and actor & now it's time to guess a writer :D

Russell T Davies :YAHOO: (Weeelll he is the one who brought Doctor Who back to our screens & wrote some of the most brilliant episodes of New Who -in my opinion anyways-......Meh. A girl can dream can't she?)

By the way, would a surprise guest kinda be like a sponsored guest? You know....having to pay for an autograph ect. Well I do hope so....If somebody knows, I'd be really greatful for an answer :YAHOO:

David Tennant. That would be :YAHOO:
I was going to put him but then thought that he would be a normal announcement to help ticket sales. Unless he has only agreed to make an appearance in this manner.....

That's why I guessed him earlier too, that could well be the case for whoever it is or Massive Events might just want to keep them a secret theirselves lol. For this post, I'm going to guess the fantastic Billie Piper. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who