SURPRISE GUEST to be Announced at the Show

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are very excited that we will have a surprise guest joining us at Bad Wolf this year! :thumbup:

The only clue I can give is that they are in New Who! :P

There will be a prize for the correct answer and anyone guessing correctly will be put into a hat and drawn at Bad Wolf. Only one guess per post though! (Although you can make as many posts as you like)! :P

So, get your guessing caps on and good luck! Lol! :YAHOO:

Mark :WINCE:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, that's an awesome twist, I'm going to be so excited on my way there on the train lol. For this post, I'm going to guess Christian Cooke because I think he'd be awesome lol. Are there going to be more announced guests too? :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

David Tennant (Although I highly doubt it'll be him and if it was, I'm sure he'd be announced as he'd boost ticket sales and probably make this event sell out lol. I have no idea though whether the guest wants to be a surpise guest and keep their appearance private until the weekend or whether Massive Events want to keep this a secret, it's interesting lol :D)

Please god let him mean a Bon Jovi CONCERT !

Haha, I think he did mean concert, not contest yeah lol. On this turn, I'm going to guess Simon Pegg because this is a game and that episode was The Long Game lol. Again though, he's a very busy actor so I doubt it lol. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

What a daft idea, one of my main reasons for seeing guests is to get their autograph on my books and DVDs etc. But a surprise guest means I've no idea what to bring so can't get any autographs, particularly as I'm not interested in the photos provided.

Still I'm supposed to guess someone to enter into the draw. My guess is Howard Attfield who played Donna's father in Runaway Bride. Marginally less likely to be right than any other guess as he's dead but then the whole idea of this seems daft.

An interesting competition to be sure - what happens if your mystery guest cancels?

Regardless, I'll go with John Simm just because no-one else has suggested him yet (even though he's supposedly notoriously shy)

I'll assume it's a big guest from new who, chances are all this fuss wouldn't be made about someone who dressed up as one of those rubbish fish with bottles strapped to their faces in 'The Doctor's Daughter' for example

An interesting competition to be sure - what happens if your mystery guest cancels?

Regardless, I'll go with John Simm just because no-one else has suggested him yet (even though he's supposedly notoriously shy)

I'll assume it's a big guest from new who, chances are all this fuss wouldn't be made about someone who dressed up as one of those rubbish fish with bottles strapped to their faces in 'The Doctor's Daughter' for example

There's one of them coming already (Ruairi Mears). If the mystery guest cancels, they just get another "mystery" (ie unannounced) guest and nobodys any the wiser !