C16 Crew confirmations!

Too Tall

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All, Got a general question regarding crew hotel sharing. Both myself and a friend whom I met crewing at CM London put one another down to request to share with. We are both crewing the same days and we both wanted to pay extra for the additional night on the Friday at the crew hotel. When I got my email today it says that I am sharing with somebody else other than her. Any thoughts on why this is the case? Is this something I could reply to the email with or are changes not able to be made once the emails are sent?

Thanks for any advice on this, I know its just a request and all so will wait to hear. Cheers!

I've no idea why it happened, but it could be with almost 200 crew to organise (for this event alone, remember SM put on 25 odd shows a year now) you just slipped through the cracks.

You can e-mail and ask, I don't know how difficult it is to change right now.

Sorry not to be more help,

Kip

• Showmasters Admin

Hey All, Got a general question regarding crew hotel sharing. Both myself and a friend whom I met crewing at CM London put one another down to request to share with. We are both crewing the same days and we both wanted to pay extra for the additional night on the Friday at the crew hotel. When I got my email today it says that I am sharing with somebody else other than her. Any thoughts on why this is the case? Is this something I could reply to the email with or are changes not able to be made once the emails are sent?

Thanks for any advice on this, I know its just a request and all so will wait to hear. Cheers!

Do mention it and email back. Can't garentee anything can be done, but we can look at it.

Random Q; I know there was a crew party last time, [when I crewed in London- Rhi's cake :wub: now i sound like a reet fatty lol] is the main party instead of or as well as? :D x Just wondering lol

Edited by Talie

Random Q; I know there was a crew party last time, [when I crewed in London- Rhi's cake :wub: now i sound like a reet fatty lol] is the main party instead of or as well as? :D x Just wondering lol

Main party? Did I miss an announcement somewhere?

There's been a crew party at all events I was at so far, so it'll be the same here.

Random Q; I know there was a crew party last time, [when I crewed in London- Rhi's cake :wub: now i sound like a reet fatty lol] is the main party instead of or as well as? :P x Just wondering lol

Main party? Did I miss an announcement somewhere?

There's been a crew party at all events I was at so far, so it'll be the same here.

No :D

Just going from what TT wrote in the FAQ thread here

No :D

After I posted I realized it was probably that. :P

If you look at the original post date, that topic is from 2006. We try to keep it updated with the most important info, but sometimes stuff slips through. We had a party at some past events, that's why that bit is still in there. But there's no main party at C16. I added "no party at C16" now to avoid further confusion.

No :poki:

After I posted I realized it was probably that. :D

If you look at the original post date, that topic is from 2006. We try to keep it updated with the most important info, but sometimes stuff slips through. We had a party at some past events, that's why that bit is still in there. But there's no main party at C16. I added "no party at C16" now to avoid further confusion.

Right okay lol thank you, just helps with budgeting and stuff!

Sorry to be a pain

Its probably a good thing there isn't a party as i really regretted drinking the next day when we had to get up so early and get on a bus :uhoh:

Saying that i am pregnant now so drink is out the window for me! A nice sensible early night me thinks! :poki:

Anyone fancy a crew dinner on any of the nights at the Red Hot World Buffet?

Chines/Japanese/Indian/Mexican/Thai/Italian all under one roof! £14.99 all you can eat on Fri/Sat.

Michelle

Chines/Japanese/Indian/Mexican/Thai/Italian all under one roof! £14.99 all you can eat on Fri/Sat.

Michelle

I'm tentatively up for that! Not sure what I can eat there and the website won't load for me. I'll call them and check. *g*

Kip

Michelle

I'm tentatively up for that! Not sure what I can eat there and the website won't load for me. I'll call them and check. *g*

Kip

I think you'll be alright - I've had a look at the menu. But to be on the safe side.... I don't want you to be ill or miss out.

Michelle

Okay, her's the thing: Now that Charlie Bewley has cancelled his appearance for next weekend, should we send another email with a new list of photo/auto? Or will this be dealt with over the weekend?

I'd say this will be dealt with over the weekend - at least when I crewed the pit bosses always asked in the morning if we had any photo sessions booked.

I think maybe she means the cash/voucher situation? Like how u could choose vouchers

Hm... now that you mention it... :headscratch::lol:

If that's the case I'm afraid I'll have to let TooTall answer that.

Best e-mail the crew e-mail address with your request, but I'll try and point him to this topic too.

• Moderators

I think maybe she means the cash/voucher situation? Like how u could choose vouchers

Hm... now that you mention it... :headscratch::lol:

Best e-mail the crew e-mail address with your request, but I'll try and point him to this topic too.

Hi Andrew Hornby should send you an email & ask who you'd like instead, I hope that helps :P

hey. i am working at C16 on the sat, sun and mon. i have already bought photo ops for charlie and received them in the post. does anyone know if i would be able to swap them for someone else if i wanted to or do i have to get a refund?

hey. i am working at C16 on the sat, sun and mon. i have already bought photo ops for charlie and received them in the post. does anyone know if i would be able to swap them for someone else if i wanted to or do i have to get a refund?

You'll get a refund. The refunds are done automatically. All that swapping would be very confusing, that's one of the reason why it's automatic refunds instead.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Hm... now that you mention it...:headscratch::lol:

Hi Andrew Hornby should send you an email & ask who you'd like instead, I hope that helps :D

I received the email this morning, so everything's fine now :)

See you all this weekend!!