C16 Crew confirmations!

Too Tall

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is everyone getting from the hotel to the venue? I may get lost, i have 0 co-ordination

Last year SM got the coaches to pick crew up/take back to hotel, don't know if it's happening this time?

yeah, that's why i'm a little confussed. Nothing has been mentioned this time. I'm assuming that was because the hotel was miles and miles away.

Google maps is telling me it's around an hour long walk away

Edited by amyxx

• Moderators

How is everyone getting from the hotel to the venue? I may get lost, i have 0 co-ordination

Last year SM got the coaches to pick crew up/take back to hotel, don't know if it's happening this time?

yeah, that's why i'm a little confussed. Nothing has been mentioned this time. I'm assuming that was because the hotel was miles and miles away.

Don't fancy an hour walk lol, lets hope Too Tall can answear your question ;)

Don't fancy an hour walk lol, lets hope Too Tall can answear your question :P

yeah good question. i hope someone can answer it before friday please. :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

Yes there will be crew coaches to and from the venue.

It'll leave the hotel @ 7am on Friday and Saturday and 8am on Sunday and Monday.

Please remember this is when it LEAVES. If you get there AT 7am you will be making it leave late. And as any of the regular crew know, the best way to annoy me is to be late for my breifing. So if YOU make 80% of the crew late for my briefing, can you guess how happy I'll be with you? :smile: And yes I do have spies on the coach :D