C16 Crew confirmations!

Too Tall

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!!

I got the mail, but I have a question before answering to it: for the vouchers, do we have to specify which day we want the photoshoots? Or only with which guest? (I would like a photo with Charlie Bewley for instance, but I don't know if I have to write down the exact day I want to have it?)

Thanks!!

don't suppose you need any more people to crew the monday? when we applied we weren't sure if we had to be at uni on the monday or not and we've just been told we finnish on the 24th may and also with trains not running from MK to Euston we can't get home until the monday anyways so we will be about.

don't suppose you need any more people to crew the monday? when we applied we weren't sure if we had to be at uni on the monday or not and we've just been told we finnish on the 24th may and also with trains not running from MK to Euston we can't get home until the monday anyways so we will be about.

Normally Monday is a quiet day for the show, and if you weren't given Monday they will be full at this point.

Kip

Normally Monday is a quiet day for the show, and if you weren't given Monday they will be full at this point.

Kip

i didn't ask for monday as i was unsure if i was able to do it at the time.

i didn't ask for monday as i was unsure if i was able to do it at the time.

But when they send out confirmations they pick the right number for each day from all the crew they have. You can try e-mailing, but I think your best bet if you want to crew Monday would be to ask at the show and see if anyone who was supposed to crew Monday didn't show up.

Kip

Okay, silly question but here it is anyway: can we keep the tee-shirts after the show? :borg:

Yup! These days we seem to get shirts for the whole year, and I doubt SM really want them back after the crew have been sweating in them for a whole years worth of events!

Kip

• Showmasters Admin

Hi!!

I got the mail, but I have a question before answering to it: for the vouchers, do we have to specify which day we want the photoshoots? Or only with which guest? (I would like a photo with Charlie Bewley for instance, but I don't know if I have to write down the exact day I want to have it?)

Thanks!!

Don't worry about day, we'll get you in on what ever day is best for you and us.

Not at the moment. But if that changes I'll keep you in mind.

Okay, silly question but here it is anyway: can we keep the tee-shirts after the show? :D

Yes you keep the t-shirt. But as Kip said, we ask that you wash it and wear it again if you crew again this year.

I only crewed once in 09, it became my pajama top :D I am in fact wearing it now

I'm always in costume so I've never worn mine at an event. I tend to wear it as pyjamas at the nights of an event so I don't feel left out ;)

Aw that's so sweet aha, I feel all official in mine :borg:

Hey!

I'm crewing with a friend Sat/Sun/Mon, and we've specified that we would also like a hotel room on Friday night since we're travelling to MK then. Will the Friday night be booked by Showmasters along with our room for Sat/Sun nights, and do we pay for our extra night when we arrive?

Thanks! ;)

Hey!

I'm crewing with a friend Sat/Sun/Mon, and we've specified that we would also like a hotel room on Friday night since we're travelling to MK then. Will the Friday night be booked by Showmasters along with our room for Sat/Sun nights, and do we pay for our extra night when we arrive?

Thanks! :wub:

And yes, if you've asked for it, they will book it. Look for Andrew Hornby on the Saturday. Or he'll look for you. Probably quite quickly!

Kip

• Moderators

Thank for that guys...so we should be able to just go straight to the hotel on Friday and check in? Does anyone know where crew are staying?

From what I understand, we'll get that information by email at some point between now and the show. But I may be wrong (it's my first time crewing, so...)

• Moderators

Thank for that guys...so we should be able to just go straight to the hotel on Friday and check in? Does anyone know where crew are staying?

From what I understand, we'll get that information by email at some point between now and the show. But I may be wrong (it's my first time crewing, so...)

Yes that's right, we don't name the crew hotel on the forum lol for good reasons :blush:

I didn't reply to the confirmation email as I got a new job a few weeks back, which meant I couldn't crew, as this was my first time applying, will my details still be kept so that I review the next crewing email that's sent out for future events? Or will I have to send my details again? Just wondered, thanks. X