C16 Crew confirmations!

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Will start going out either this afternoon or Monday.

As always, EVERYONE will get a reply either yes or no.

If you haven't got a reply by Tuesday then please post here and let me know. I will need your real name. Please wait until at least Tuesday before posting.

Thanks,

Stuart.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

And for the love of all that is good in this world, please use the reply form and answer all of the questions!

Out of the first 5 replies, 2 people have already managed to ignore the reply form :blink:

Please guys and gals, read the e-mail and answer the questions in the reply form. It honestly makes it so much easier for us when we're having to deal with nearly 200 of them.

on my last email i asked to change the email address i get my emails sent to. But i'm still getting them on the old address who do i need to contact to get my infomation changed. I even sent the last crew email from the desired new address but some how my replies are going to my old one.

If that makes sense, i put it in my reply to the crew email.

Edited by amyxx

on my last email i asked to change the email address i get my emails sent to. But i'm still getting them on the old address who do i need to contact to get my infomation changed. I even sent the last crew email from the desired new address but some how my replies are going to my old one.

You'd need to contact TooTall at crew@showmastersonline.com

I agree, try adding the note about the new e-mail on the reply to the crew e-mail address. Maybe the other one got stuck somewhere.

• Showmasters Admin

You'd need to contact TooTall at crew@showmastersonline.com

I agree, try adding the note about the new e-mail on the reply to the crew e-mail address. Maybe the other one got stuck somewhere.

Amy,

Sorry about that, please do send it again. It's probably as simple as the spreadsheet we used already had you in it and we forgot to update it with your new email address.

Please do add a note to the reply to the crew e-mail so we make sure the other emails for C16 get to you.

Stuart.

• Moderators

People don't always get exactly what they've asked for, as some days there'll be far more people applying than they actually need - especially on Fridays usually.

So you have been chosen to crew on the days written.

People don't always get exactly what they've asked for, as some days there'll be far more people applying than they actually need - especially on Fridays usually.

So you have been chosen to crew on the days written.

Ahhh I see! Thanks for clearing that up :)

• Showmasters Admin

I got mine today! Woo!

But I have a question! I put down to crew all four days but my shifts are down on the email as me only crewing SAT/SUN/MON?

Should I say in the reply email that I can crew Friday as well?

Don't worry we know what you originally asked for.

As DB has said we will regulaly get too many applicates for some (if not all) of the days. For C16 Friday was over requested by about 40 crew, so that'll be why you're not been given it. I'm afraid we can't just give everyone what they ask for.

• Moderators

I have a... well, I suppose it's a clarification, really.

My first shift is Saturday afternoon (which is what I asked for for the Saturday, given guest days), and as far as I understand from all I read yesterday, I can either turn up to the briefing that morning (and then skedaddle for several hours to be a regular attendee) or just show up at noon-ish to report in. Is there a preference from the TooTall/pit bosses side of things as to which I do? (I'm planning on travelling to MK on the Friday so I'll be around that early if that's preferred)

Edited by etmuse

My first shift is Saturday afternoon (which is what I asked for for the Saturday, given guest days), and as far as I understand from all I read yesterday, I can either turn up to the briefing that morning (and then skedaddle for several hours to be a regular attendee) or just show up at noon-ish to report in. Is there a preference from the TooTall/pit bosses side of things as to which I do? (I'm planning on travelling to MK on the Friday so I'll be around that early if that's preferred)

If you're only working the afternoon you don't need to be there until noon. However, if this is your first time crewing and you are around? The briefing in the morning will tell you a lot more than reporting in the afternoon and is a good time to meet folks. But your PB on Saturday should tell you exactly what you're up too and walk you through everything so I don't think there will be a preference.

Does that help at all?

Kip

I got mine today! Woo!

*GLEE*

• Showmasters Admin

If you can be there it'll probably be better as you'll then have a full briefing on your first day.

Thanks Kip and TooTall - I'll aim to get there early then (more information about what's going on always has to be better!)

Information is always the way forward. Just remember to ask lots of questions if you don't understand. Better to annoy people (like I do so well!) by asking again than not knowing and making a mistake.

Though most of the old hands could probably recite a chunk of the crew briefing by rote. And check the handbook for cereal.

Kip

Edited by KrazyKid197

• Showmasters Admin

Hey Too Tall, i sent u an e-mail yesterday, and i was wondering if u had recieved it?

If it was to the crew email I didn't check it last night I was busy. I'll take a look tonight.

Hey Too Tall, i sent u an e-mail yesterday, and i was wondering if u had recieved it?

If it was to the crew email I didn't check it last night I was busy. I'll take a look tonight.

yes i sent it to crew e-mail, thankyou!! :)

Daryn

• Showmasters Admin

I've given it an extra day to to be sure but I didn't get an e-mail

Carrie Ruddock (It maybe under Carrie-Anne Ruddock, can't remember which name I used)

I got an email from Andrew saying you had cancelled due to a job.

I know you cancelled your application before and then re-applied but this was on Monday so I assumed the job was back on.

If this is not the case please let me know.

quick Q... If im crewing sat morning and all day sunday is the crew hotel paid for on the Sat night? I know Friday aint included.

xE

Not 100% sure but i dont think it is, am pretty sure you have to crew the FULL day on Sat and Sun to get the hotel covered for you on the sat night.

Am sure someone will correct me if am wrong

Andrew

Edited by mojoe

• Moderators

From the crew email that went out in March...

For Showmasters to cover the hotel night in-between days at least one of

those days must be a full day. i.e. If you do half day Saturday and half day

Sunday, Saturday night will NOT be covered. But do (half day Saturday and

full day Sunday) or (full day Saturday and half day Sunday) or (full day

Saturday and full day Sunday) and Saturday night is covered.

• Showmasters Admin

From the crew email that went out in March...

For Showmasters to cover the hotel night in-between days at least one of

those days must be a full day. i.e. If you do half day Saturday and half day

Sunday, Saturday night will NOT be covered. But do (half day Saturday and

full day Sunday) or (full day Saturday and half day Sunday) or (full day

Saturday and full day Sunday) and Saturday night is covered.

Thanks etmuse.

Edited by Too Tall