help out a crew member please

madmonster*

Too Tall has agreed to let me post this ~Thanks

Please can I beg that people with facebook accounts become a fan of a page and click like on a post for me. The page is www.facebook.com/kgbdeals.uk and if you can then like the post by me Dawn Walsh.

Some of you may know Ally Brown who is normally found on reg desk at the events or snowed under the busiest cash desk at the signings. Her son Jordan is the current British Intermediate Ice Dance champion and has a real chance at representing the UK, however, like everything in this world it boils down to money. These guys are offering £200 to the person who's "dream" posted on their facebook page today gets the most likes before 5pm tonight. We'd love it to be Jordan as £200 will make a huge difference to him.

So please spend two seconds clicking a couple of links and helping out a crew member and her kid.

Thank you!!!!

(and if you're wondering why Ally isn't doing this, it's because she's been up since dawn driving Jordan to a competition where he's competing today)

Thanks again and please vote.

Thanks to all of you who voted for Jordan in this, it is a fabulous feeling to know your friends are supporting you every step of the way as Jordan pursues his dream!

The fifty pounds will almost pay for his monthly ice training fees, or it will cover a lesson for an hour and a half (need to be rolling in it for this sport!)

To give you an idea of how expensive it is - his costs last year came to over 15 thousand pounds, and if it wasn't for my fantastic mother who helps him an awful lot, and for friends like Jason, Mark, Dawn (who is always trying to get him noticed), and now Alex, and Rhi (who should be personal polling booths lol), as well as all of you guys who vote for stuff like this - i have no idea how i would find the money.

Jordan and his partner have been together for six months now, and have done their first competition over the last two days.

They have qualified for the British Championships in November, in the novice ice dance couples section, on their first attempt with 5 points over the score they needed. This is a massive accomplishment for them and bodes very well for the future.

Jordan will also qualify in two weeks time for the Solo ice dance championships in July. If he can win this it will be his third championship title - he has already won the Junior and Intermediate British Solo titles, so fingers crossed for this year.

And if this wasn't enough - he is going to take his level 9 test next month. If he passes this it means he can go for the free skating qualifier as well.

So with a little bit of luck and a lot of hard work before the end of this year my son will definitely be competing at two, and possibly three British Championships!

So once again - a massive thanks to those who helped. And for those on my facebook the photos are on my profile page

xx

allison

Edited by bookall