EVENT DATE CHANGE

showmasters

i wonder why SM had to rearrange.....did Braehead Arena not hav enuff notice or sumthin cos i thought the Arena was booked abt a year in advance?

see if showmasters hav had to rearrange cos sumthin of bloody trivial at the Arena i will not be pleased with Braehead Arena :P

i've went onto Braehead Arena's website and checked their 'Whats On' guide......never saw CMG advertised

they mite hav it on now as it was wed morning i checked that out.....but that aint good advertising on their part

Awesome news, I can actually come now I was a bit gutted with the initial dates as I'd have been in Vancouver during this con and felt a bit bad not to be supporting the Glasgow con when I live just outside the city!

So... any chance of some guest announcements then? ::cheeky::

I didn't even realise the other date clashed with Vancouver.

I think might be going for the stalls again

• 1 month later...

VERY VERY ANGRY Exhibitor !!!!!

We take a few few tables at collectormania every year .

We booked a room as you will see i posted in the forum.

This cost us £58 and is non refundable or changeable. I have a booking reference to prove this.

You now change the Date , We have a room that has cost us £58 that is NO use whatsoever. !!!!!!!

They wont cancel change or refund my money, Because this was a promotional offer !!!!

Surely SM could give you your money back for the Hotel its not your fault that it was changed to another date.

i've went onto Braehead Arena's website and checked their 'Whats On' guide......never saw CMG advertised

they mite hav it on now as it was wed morning i checked that out.....but that aint good advertising on their part

I have just checked and it's not listed but this was me going into September , august is not listed I will check again. :D

We take a few few tables at collectormania every year .

We booked a room as you will see i posted in the forum.

This cost us £58 and is non refundable or changeable. I have a booking reference to prove this.

You now change the Date , We have a room that has cost us £58 that is NO use whatsoever. !!!!!!!

They wont cancel change or refund my money, Because this was a promotional offer !!!!

Surely SM could give you your money back for the Hotel its not your fault that it was changed to another date.

It's not SM's fault either. It was whoever takes bookings for the Arena that is at fault for double booking it.