Dedications

Doctor Who

I've seen threads like this in the past for previous conventions so I thought I'd make one here too. Basically, this is just a thread to post any special dedications which you may have got on your autographs when you got your things signed. Most of them for me were just the usual 'best wishes' but Tom Price put 'may the Welsh police force be with you' on mine and Anthony Lewis put 'keep Twittering :)' as he recognised me from Twitter because we'd spoke on there before the event lol. Did anyone else get any interesting or funny dedications with their autographs at this convention? :blush:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Mine were mostly Best Wishes, love, a heart, etc. Tom Price wrote 'I AM having fun' on mine - mostly as I'd said to him that he didn't sound very sincere when he'd told the guy in front of me he was having a good time.

Similar to etmuse, the majority of mine were also best wishes, etc

The exception was Tom Price who wrote "Yes the lid works!" -- this was in response to a completely random conversation I managed to start about whether Starbucks coffee mugs still work with the takeaway lids (ie: yes, they apparently do) o_O

I asked Tom Price to sign the Heddlu/Police sign I'd made for my hi-vis jacket for Friday night, and he wrote "This is official PC Andy merchandise" on it. Colin Teague wrote "Vote Saxon!" in my DW S3 box set booklet. Kai Owen added his birthday and mine to my CoE calendar. :P:unsure::blush:

i got "best wishes+stuff" from Tom,i think i must have distracted Cush while she was signing as she put "to Niki,best Cush Jumbo" :D

when i was queing for one of the photoshoots i did hear someone say they had to get a new pic as Naoko had started signing her own name wrong :o obviously a side effect of the jet rag ;) bless her

I had 'They don't wobble' from Ian Hilditch

I'd brought my own pic of PC Andy and Tom wrote 'Smug Copper' with a big arrow on it. I think he signed my friends stuff 'Captain Andy' as we'd just given him his CSI Cardiff ID badge with Captain Andy on it.