Primeval

zebredy

I hear Primeval is coming back for another 2 series and guess what...

Alexander Siddig is going to be in it. Yay (mainly for Alex being in it), but is there anyone out there that was upset this got canned and is glad it is coming back. Me I'm in too mind it wasn't the best thing on TV, but certainly not the worst. I know how good an actor (from his previous work) Alexander is so with him coming into it, it should be loads better then before, we shall see.

Lets just hope that this time, an actor can keep there job for more then 2 seconds, and they don't keep bringing new people in ever other dam episode..

If you can't find any info on ITV then try Alexander's website http://sidcity.net/ (Not sure how many episodes he will be in, over all, but its better then nothing)

:blush:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

Good to see confirmation of it coming back. It's really annoying when series get cancelled and things are left hanging with no proper resolution.

Would be good to see some guests from the show as a warm-up for it's return....

• 4 weeks later...

i saw the first 2 series i think, when they came back and there time line had changed.

its a very silly show, but had just about enough of fun or skin ;-) to keep me interested, i really liked the main lead, whats his name? the male scientist scottish, but I hear hes no longer in it, he was the only actor making it feel a bit serious, the rest were hamming it up a bit or b movie skills, he felt real and a good actor.

lol some of what happened was so silly (and im not talking about the premise)

• 1 month later...

They filmed parts of it in my area. They filmed one finale in whipsnade zoo and forest scenes in ash-ridge park. They always used to close the places off and cause a huge fuss.

So they must be close to MK right? CM17?

Do it do it do it do it do it.

• 6 months later...

Douglas Henshall (Nick Cutter) was only in the first 3 episodes of series 3. I enjoyed series 3 but know a few people who think that it was the weakest out of 1-3.

It's not really fair to compare 4 yet as it has only just started however I would say it is off to a strong start.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this show...it's pretty cheesey but Andrew Lee Potts is brilliant! If you haven't managed to catch him in Alice you should!

I was pretty gutted that they seemed to can it after series 3 so am glad to see it back on our screens again!