Eve Myles wants to do Hub 5!

Sarahbridgetkerry

Oh wow, yes please, Eve was lovely over the weekend. She's so much fun and really did make me laugh plus she's really sweet too, her speech at the end of the screening on Saturday was really emotional. She seemed to be having a great time, I'd love to meet her again so if she can make it, that'd be amazing. Pretty please Showmasters/Massive Events? :WAVE:

Edited by Doctor Who

Oh wow, yes please, Eve was lovely over the weekend. She's so much fun and really did make me laugh plus she's really sweet too, her speech at the end of the screening on Saturday was really emotional. She seemed to be having a great time, I'd love to meet her again so if she can make it, that'd be amazing. Pretty please Showmasters/Massive Events? :WAVE:

i wd love to meet her nd it wd be good with Indira cos i liked the way they acted together in They keep killing Suzi that was like one of my fave epis. So please Showmasters i know the two of them would be a hit. We've got 1 now let's have the other :lol:

I vote for Eve as well but wouldnt it be great to have the full main cast of 5 together.
Yep, and if all of the main cast ever appear all together I think that a group photo with them is a mandatory requirement. Even if it means ditching invididual photoshoots.

I vote for Eve as well but wouldnt it be great to have the full main cast of 5 together.
Yep, and if all of the main cast ever appear all together I think that a group photo with them is a mandatory requirement. Even if it means ditching invididual photoshoots.

It got me thinking - if and I hope not, this is the last Hub, wouldnt it go out with a bang if all 5 turned up... What an excellent event we could have!

It got me thinking - if and I hope not, this is the last Hub, wouldnt it go out with a bang if all 5 turned up... What an excellent event we could have!

Had the same thought myself :D but with JB pretty much unavailable....plus hopefully it won't be the last one!

You are right though, whichever Hub event turns out to be the last one then having all five would be the best finale.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...