Lost Season 6 - Episode 12

DavidB

• Moderators

Lostfinalseasonverticalposter.jpg

EPISODE 12

Everybody Loves Hugo

Notes:

No pre-airing spoilers.

Once the episode has aired in the US then all discussion about the episode is fine.

Also no discussion of any 'next time on..' parts please, as many people don't watch them.

BOOM goes Ilana... although that scene was awesome I was hoping to get/see more from her. Michael back was great and so was Libby.

How come Chang looked exactly as he did in 1977? The guy should have been about 70! And we got an answer on the whispers! The fact it was answered so directly and to the point was strange, not used to that with Lost! :blush:

what a weird episode! so much happened.

It was great to find out about the whispers, would like to know who the others stuck there are.

Whats desmond doing?! He seems to be acting abit like Locke, trying to get everyone back together just a bit more violent

I was supprised with Iilana like (ben) said she was bigged up to be this great person, only one to protect the candidats and she just blew up like Artz! its weird!

And why split th groups up AGAIN! it happens way too often, they all seem to have forgotten Jacks 'Live together' speech from a few seasons ago!

Ilana was more pointless that Paolo and Nicky - not since Anna Lucia had a character been so disliked (although I enjoyed AL's backstory myself). She came in too late and did too little (unless we are going to find out otherwise). I can't believe there are only five more episodes of LOST to EVER be made :o:D :D

• Moderators

I don't think any characters at the end of S5 or indeed those introduced this season really stood any chance of being anything worthwhile.

All those in the temple feel pointless now and like a distant memory.