Tickets ON SALE NOW

showmasters

What happens if they are ordered with only a few days to go. For example, I will get paid in a few days, but Roadhouse is a week tomorrow. If I bought them with only a few days left but still before the shop closes, as I would have to travel a fair distance and don't want to just risk turning up on the day, what would happen regarding the registration pack with all the stuff like photos in?

You pick up the registration pack when you arrive, but if you book at short notice you should print off the confirmation e-mail for your order, just in case the registration letter doesn't arrive in time.

Ah I see, for some reason I assumed the registration pack came in the post as well, but t makes much more logical sense to be picked up at the event :).

Why cant the time leading up to Roadhouse and The Hub be any quicker :(.

Many thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get the first e-mail when you booked, or is that the missing e-mail you are referring too?

If you got the first e-mail everything is alright, you'll only get one.

If you never got anything but checked the store account and everything is alright that's fine. You'll get a seperate registration letter. The e-mail is only backup in case that gets lost.

@Queen Snidel

I didn't get the first e-mail when I booked.

I know That I should get the registration letter, but as I live in Italy I don't know if it will arrive in time before I leave for the UK; that is why I was asking about the confirmation e-mail.

Do you know how to log in your store account? You can check the order status there.

Or just do as Rhi has said and e-mail info@collectormania.com

I'm not sure how busy things are at the moment, so you may not get a reply right away. But they'll let you know too and confirm that everything went right.

we were intending to buy tickets on the 25th as dont get paid till then, just checking this wont be too late?

thanks

It shouldnt be. However, if you are concerned that the reg letter won't come in time, you could even buy them at the show.

There is usually an announcement on the forum when the online shop is closed and all other passes would have to be bought at the show after that, so as long as you buy before that announcement is made, you will be fine.

That varies, but is anything up to a week before the con.

Hope that helps :D