To come or not to come!

chrono

I love these events and the people who i have befriended is amazing, both those i know the names and dont (sorry) but hope to stay in contact with those i have met or have contact with now.

I come now for friends and people who I would like to meet but not sure if i should or shouldnt.

Advice ....

I love these events and the people who i have befriended is amazing, both those i know the names and dont (sorry) but hope to stay in contact with those i have met or have contact with now.

I come now for friends and people who I would like to meet but not sure if i should or shouldnt.

Advice ....

Do it!!

You already know my answer! Ask Chris & Ruth what I told them! It won't be the same without you or Maria there, and I meant if you don't come I'd cry, which is true I would, your an awesome dude and a void would be miss without you and Maria there it's like your part of the our con group funiture, if one/both doesn't come part of that funiture isn't completed! And all that came fron the heart and I best stop before I ramble!

Edited by DarknessHayz

• 1 month later...

Advice ....

Of course you should come! You'd miss us otherwise!:smile: