Hub 4 Photo Thread

adriangill

<snip>

(I was the one in the blue Little Bo Peep dress with the tray of lamb chops, and the other girls were the yellow Goldilocks with the severed teddies, the one with the bronze wire wings and the gothic Little Red.)

Shel - do you know Heather's Facebook name? She was dressed as Tinkerbell and was chatting at your table with Kacey (with the bronze wire wings) and Goldilocks at the table next to us in the bar (we had Garth the Gargoyle)? I got a great pic of her, and wanted to let her know.

My pics are here - unfortunately my camera doesn't like taking pics in the dark, so some of the party pics didn't come out.

Hey there! Don't have Heather on Facebook actually ... I assume she should be on it though. But I've got her on Flickr as burntcopper :) If you message her there, she'll see the pic. It is a great one!

Just looked at your photos, really good!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got photos of me dressed as the hatter if so can you send them me please

Hey there, which Hatter were you because I think there were two or three? Were you the one who posed with the four of us for some photos? (I was the one in the blue Little Bo Peep dress with the tray of lamb chops, and the other girls were the yellow Goldilocks with the severed teddies, the one with the bronze wire wings and the gothic Little Red.)

Let me know if you are; I'll be posting some of the pics from the party on here at some point but I could give you copies if these are the ones you mean :)

Check the links below i had my daughter with me and the wife was in a pink wig

http://www.flickr.com/photos/starfighter101/4515746560/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/starfighter101/4515117367/

will be adding more soon

Hey there, which Hatter were you because I think there were two or three? Were you the one who posed with the four of us for some photos? (I was the one in the blue Little Bo Peep dress with the tray of lamb chops, and the other girls were the yellow Goldilocks with the severed teddies, the one with the bronze wire wings and the gothic Little Red.)

Let me know if you are; I'll be posting some of the pics from the party on here at some point but I could give you copies if these are the ones you mean :)

will be adding more soon

Ahhh I remember talking to you all :) My photos are with the other Hatter unfortunately, but I'll check to make sure there aren't some more!

Here we go, here are my photoshoots from The Hub 4, I prefer them to my photos from the last Hub as I think the lighting's better this time around, thanks again Malcom and everyone at Showmasters and Massive Events. :thumbup:

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Edited by Doctor Who

Hey there! Don't have Heather on Facebook actually ... I assume she should be on it though. But I've got her on Flickr as burntcopper :) If you message her there, she'll see the pic. It is a great one!

Thank you Shel - much appreciated! Glad you like the pics too! :-)

Starfighter, your links go to private pages only :-(

sorry default settings try again i have altered them. Brain still spinnong from the last hub talk

will be adding more soon

YAY THE COLOUR CO-ORDINATED PICTURE!!! :thumbup: I love that we didn't actually notice we had the whole blue/yellow/red/green thing going on until you pointed it out to us!!! (I'm the one in the yellow, Goldilocks, went around scaring everyone with my basket of bears!)

sorry default settings try again i have altered them. Brain still spinnong from the last hub talk

Omigod Starfighter - you looked brilliant! I think I walked past you (when I wasn't bashing you with the Fairy Goth Mother Wings) and just said "WOW!"

My photoshoot pictures are all here

Talk photos still need to be sorted through...

Oh, so that's you. I spent nearly every auto/photo queue either in front or behind you and your two friends. If I had know it was you I would have said hello to the 'list lady' (better than 'poll lady', believe me). :D

Also spotted you sat on the floor eating a caburys creme egg. I noticed that because it made me hungrier than I already was. I ate my snacks to quick!

• Moderators
My photoshoot pictures are all here

Talk photos still need to be sorted through...

Oh, so that's you. I spent nearly every auto/photo queue either in front or behind you and your two friends. If I had know it was you I would have said hello to the 'list lady' (better than 'poll lady', believe me). :D

Also spotted you sat on the floor eating a caburys creme egg. I noticed that because it made me hungrier than I already was. I ate my snacks to quick!

We made sure we had plenty snacks to last the full days :unsure: (creme eggs, cereal bars, cherry tomatoes...) There were lots of people I thought I recognised, but never quite managed to say hi to.

We made sure we had plenty snacks to last the full days ;) (creme eggs, cereal bars, cherry tomatoes...) There were lots of people I thought I recognised, but never quite managed to say hi to.

I saw you too but you were always too many spaces in front of me to say 'hi' to lol. To be honest, I saw lots of people from on here, everyone seemed as if they were having a great time which is good lol. :smile:

Edited by Doctor Who

We made sure we had plenty snacks to last the full days ;) (creme eggs, cereal bars, cherry tomatoes...) There were lots of people I thought I recognised, but never quite managed to say hi to.

I saw you too but you were always too many spaces in front of me to say 'hi' to lol. To be honest, I saw lots of people from on here, everyone seemed as if they were having a great time which is good lol. :smile:

You were so shy when I said hi on the Sunday - bless ya!

Aww haha, I know, I'm quite a shy person really when it comes to meeting people for the first time. I'll try not to be so shy next time lol, are you coming to the next one? By the way, everyone's photos have been brilliant, I love them all. :o

Aww haha, I know, I'm quite a shy person really when it comes to meeting people for the first time. I'll try not to be so shy next time lol, are you coming to the next one? By the way, everyone's photos have been brilliant, I love them all. :o

Yeah, I'm more than likely to be there :)

I've linked to my pictures of us lot at the parties (on flickr) in this post on my LJ, as I know more usernames of people I know I have pictures of over there than I do here:

http://laurab1.livejournal.com/495698.html

Talk :D:lol::lol: and photoshoot pics to follow.

The one I've titled La Roux is a guess (I think the girl's name is Crystal...), so if that's wrong, please correct me :help:

Edited by laurab1