5 seconds on stage and the first 'awwww' for Naoko

2010-04-1013-15-2620279HUB4.jpg

The fans are not the only ones with cameras

2010-04-1013-16-4620284HUB4.jpg

Eve doesn't appear to have mastered the art of posing

2010-04-1013-36-4820312HUB4.jpg

Eve can not recall Gwen kissing Capt Jack

2010-04-1013-48-3820341HUB4.jpg

Naoko relates how her mother took disposable cameras too literally. The holiday photos were never seen.

2010-04-1013-55-5820353HUB4.jpg

Cush is stunned when told that one of her idols from Absolutely Fabulous is currently on stage with her. A true 'star struck' moment!

2010-04-1014-30-3020390HUB4.jpg

Kai and his radioactive orange pooh shoes

2010-04-1014-31-0320395HUB4.jpg2010-04-1014-31-0620397HUB4.jpg

Decide on your own caption here

2010-04-1015-06-2620440HUB4.jpg

In case you hadn't guessed the next question is for Kai, not Tom

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sooooooooooo jealous, its naoko :-(

so did you take your laptop with you? i was thinking of that for time quest but changed my mind, might at the next one i do that is hotel and con

No laptop. There was a 50/50 chance that I would have to work tomorrow. Didn't find out until tonight. So I had plan to work and come back home. Not needed so going back to the Hub tomorrow! :thumbdown:

so did you take your laptop with you? i was thinking of that for time quest but changed my mind, might at the next one i do that is hotel and con

No laptop. There was a 50/50 chance that I would have to work tomorrow. Didn't find out until tonight. So I had plan to work and come back home. Not needed so going back to the Hub tomorrow! :thumbdown:

although this will kill me just as much as jewel, lets see the photo shoot pics, with or without area 51 censorship lol

if your on facebook add me, love seeing ppls photoshoots, lets me see what I could get in future cons lol though sometimes i cry over missed opportunities lol, tootall needs to arrange for jewel to return to a cm event! and naoko!

Edited by timelord81r

No laptop. There was a 50/50 chance that I would have to work tomorrow. Didn't find out until tonight. So I had plan to work and come back home. Not needed so going back to the Hub tomorrow! ;)

although this will kill me just as much as jewel, lets see the photo shoot pics, with or without area 51 censorship lol

if your on facebook add me, love seeing ppls photoshoots, lets me see what I could get in future cons lol though sometimes i cry over missed opportunities lol, tootall needs to arrange for jewel to return to a cm event! and naoko!

not certain who you are on face book but if you want to add me i will be putting up photos later tomorrow

Sunday

2010-04-1114-06-4720461.jpg

Kai explains why he is happy to see Eve

2010-04-1114-46-3820483.jpg

Pai Owen and Meatball Myles

2010-04-1115-08-3120502.jpg

Naoko displays the autographs she has collected over the weekend. There are two.

2010-04-1115-44-1420522.jpg

Poor Anthony contemplates how to explain to Naoko why she is getting the reaction she is for repeatedly stating she wants a good roast

2010-04-1116-42-5220544.jpg

Ian assures everyone that this happens to Susan every day at the same time and is to be considered normal behaviour on her part

2010-04-1117-41-2620569.jpg

Ian Hilditch demonstrates his party piece - a 'happy' wookie

2010-04-1117-46-0420580.jpg

Kai and Naoko are still in recovery after the dolphin and 'happy' wookies visit to the dentist

2010-04-1117-50-0720587.jpg

Ian Gelders turn to show us his party piece. Not sure what sort of parties he goes to!

2010-04-1117-50-1620588.jpg

Ian reaches the climax

2010-04-1117-51-0220597.jpg

The three ladies all need tissues after Ians performance.

Am now really really gutted I had to leave early - what did Ian do??
You left early? What did you miss then? The final question was 'what is your best party trick?'

Ian Hilditch started with an impossible sound which Kai or Tom described as a wookie having a Meg Ryan moment from Harry met Sally (except they used different wording). Kai then produced a whistle which sounds liked a dentist drill. These were combined. Then Anthony added his part, a crying baby. Eve oproduced a realsitc dolphin sound (she should get together with with Torri Higginson!). All these sounds were combined. Naoko chose to past partly due to tears of laughter also because that would be impossible to top. Which Ian Gelder then topped with his own much too realistic Meg Ryan moment. Tears from everyone then.

Someone please correct me if that is in the wrong order!

who was lucky enough to sign naokos body? lucky far far to lucky

looks like alot of fun, really wish i could of afforded this, if i survive the redundancies at work Ill consider the next hub, though i doubt ill be lucky enough for naoko to return so soon :-(

lol the hub talks always seem to be very raunchy, I like it ;-)

any photo shoots pics ppl?

lol the hub talks always seem to be very raunchy, I like it ;-)

any photo shoots pics ppl?

They are. I must admit this one exceeded previous Hubs. Barrowman is almost reduced to childrens tv after this one!

Photoshoots....I will add at some point. Maybe tonight. Probably tomorrow.

First a bonus for timelord81r - Naokos 1st Hub appearance which she called our wedding photo

2010-04-10NaokoMorib.jpg

Now this years honeymoon photo

2010-04-10NaokoMori.jpg

Our pre-planned 'with our kids photo' may not happen as I may be cheating already. Eve called this a wedding photo as well when she signed it today.

2010-04-10EveMyles.jpg

2010-04-10KaiOwen.jpg2010-04-10TomPrice.jpg

2010-04-10CushJumbo.jpg

This weekend was amazing, great photos so far everyone, I'll add all of my photoshoot pictures on here tomorrow when I've had time to scan in them in. I love all of my photos, big thank you to Malcom, the photographer. I love the fact that he'll take another photo if it doesn't turn out right the first time, my second Eve photo is great whereas I had blinked in the first one lol. I also took hundreds of photos on my digital camera but I'm not sure when they'll be uploaded as they'll take a while to go through. My photoshoots will definitely be up tomorrow though as I'll want them for Facebook anyway lol. :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

Here we go, photoshoot pics! :D

ps01.jpg

ps02.jpg

Because myself or either Malcom are rubbish (well, he did claim it was him a couple of times!) I ended up with two shots with all the guests bar Naoko and Eve. Most of them are pretty much identical, but I just had to scan both Tom ones, his face is too hard to resist lol.

ps03.jpg

ps04.jpg

ps05.jpg

ps06.jpg

ps07.jpg

ps08.jpg

The photo given to silver and gold pass holders for those who haven't seen it.

Edit: Larger version. Sorry, didn't realise how small it would be then lol.

ps09-1.jpg

Edited by x_moonshine_x

Anyone got photos of me dressed as the hatter if so can you send them me please

Hey there, which Hatter were you because I think there were two or three? Were you the one who posed with the four of us for some photos? (I was the one in the blue Little Bo Peep dress with the tray of lamb chops, and the other girls were the yellow Goldilocks with the severed teddies, the one with the bronze wire wings and the gothic Little Red.)

Let me know if you are; I'll be posting some of the pics from the party on here at some point but I could give you copies if these are the ones you mean :)

<snip>

(I was the one in the blue Little Bo Peep dress with the tray of lamb chops, and the other girls were the yellow Goldilocks with the severed teddies, the one with the bronze wire wings and the gothic Little Red.)

Shel - do you know Heather's Facebook name? She was dressed as Tinkerbell and was chatting at your table with Kacey (with the bronze wire wings) and Goldilocks at the table next to us in the bar (we had Garth the Gargoyle)? I got a great pic of her, and wanted to let her know.

My pics are here - unfortunately my camera doesn't like taking pics in the dark, so some of the party pics didn't come out.

Edited by TheGoktor