Who has Packed?!?!

Harriettaa

• Moderators

Pretty much packed, apart from the things I have inevitably forgotten. I'm glad I'm getting a lift, don't much fancy doing the train route holding a police hat, a pair of wings and some heels. :YAHOO:

I did the train journey last time with a broomstick and a big cardboard book. And a box of cakes.

I'm nearly packed! I'm needing to be very creative with toiletries/liquids though :YAHOO: because the stupid hand luggage restrictions forbid any liquids over 100mls.

Trying to fit EVERYTHING into one tiny suitcase is the hardest thing EVER!

Packed at last that is until i get there then find out i left tickets and half the stuff i need to get signed like i did last time. Must double check in the morning. If you see someone rocking in a corner head in hands it`s me i`ve forgotten something important.

I've made a list of everything I need, and I know where everything is, but I haven't put it in the suitcase yet. I also need to iron a couple of tops. I'll pack everything tomorrow before I leave.

Everything is now in piles beside my bags and will be dealt with in the morning.

Once the tumble dryer has finished, things will be hung up for ironing first thing in the morning then I will pack!!

Not to mention the endless things I need to do in town before I get the train!!

Just finished now!!!!!!!!!!! 5 costumes and a load of other stuff. Had to ditch the towel, but at least the hotel ones are usally decent xD

I also have 5 costumes. Well, 5 and a half, as my t-shirt for Friday afternoon is also a costume.

And then there's my greatcoat and my brown leather trench coat :WINCE:

I DEFINITELY need to change before the opening ceremony and gold pass drinks, as I'm not explaining the t-shirt to the guests :D