Does anyone...

TheAngelicOne

Last question, I promise.

Does anyone have any spare red hair party spray or fake blood? The latter i'm being given but just a little worried that i'm going to run out.

Teach me for deciding to do a costume last minute. -smacks self-

Sorry again!

lol. Thank you.

Right, just need red party hair spray. God, my John is gonna be strange lol.

Though how you are going to give it to me is gonna be fun lol. Just look for the Captain John. Though if there's loads then problems will ensue lol.

Edited by TheAngelicOne

I have a can of wash out red spray if you still one.

You are my favourite person ever if you have some lol. I've just been looking for some online but I won't get it until next week which isn't helpful.

Krazykid...how do you know its tasty? lol.

Krazykid and moonshine - Whichever one of you wants to give me fake blood is cool. I just need it around my face, well more so on one side and down my neck. Just as long as I don't manage to damage my Captain John jacket, its cool.

Edited by TheAngelicOne

Because I make it myself. :D I think it looks better than the bought stuff because you can play with the consistency and colour. I'll make a batch and will have it with me on Saturday if you need it. (My name's Kip, long dark hair, in a ponytail - ask any of the crew where I am!)

Because I make it myself. :D I think it looks better than the bought stuff because you can play with the consistency and colour. I'll make a batch and will have it with me on Saturday if you need it. (My name's Kip, long dark hair, in a ponytail - ask any of the crew where I am!)

It really is tasty :WAVE:

Andrew

I think I know who you are. I've done a bit of crewing in the past year so your name rings a bell.

I just need to find a lovely person to help me put the blood on, cos I somehow make it look daft lol, if that's even possible lol.