Exciting news for all attending ET4

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

OK we have some great news

we would like to bring 7 guests to ET 4 yep thats right :D

now to do this we really need to sell ET 4 out , and the best way to do this is for you to help get the word out there to all the fans on all the forums , web sites and on facebook and what ever way you can to let others know , lots of you have done this before and it has really helped the event and only you can do this and make ET4 even a sell out and even more fun .

we are talking to two more guests and we really want to bring them both to ET4 we are not saying that they are big or small guest so please do not get crazy guessing who they are , all you need to know is they are two nice guest and we want them to attend this con , so what every you the can do to get the word out will all help the event sell out and if that happens we will have 7 guest in play for ET4 which will make the event amazing .

we only have 179 standard tickets left and a few silvers left so if you can all help to let others know about ET4 and how much fun the event is it will help sell the last of these tickets .

thank you to each and everyone of you in advance for any help on this, we really want to make each and every event the best we can and you are all helping to make ET4 even better than ET3 so lets get the 7 guests to ET4 , see you there :YAHOO:

thanks

jason :WAVE:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabulous :D

I was just wondering though, it says under Programme Admissions on the main site that standard includes autographs for a max 6 guests.. Would this then be changed??

Thanking you... Mega excited!

• Moderators

They've had up to 10 autos included before at the Hub events, so I'd imagine you will probably get autos included in the ticket from all 7. I dare say that SM will let you know one way or another soon enough though. From past experience, if a guest is announced who you WON'T get a free auto from, they will say this when they announce them.

Edited by etmuse

Fabulous :D

I was just wondering though, it says under Programme Admissions on the main site that standard includes autographs for a max 6 guests.. Would this then be changed??

Thanking you... Mega excited!

Yes and also what about the photo's for the silver package?

Can't wait too find out who the other 2 guess are going to be. It's going to be an amazing weekend I can't wait.

okay, that puts me in a massive dilemma ...

If Charlie Bewley will be one of the 2 guests.. i would love to come to the convention. BUT, if he´s not one of the 2 guests, it would be a waste of money for me.. sorry.. :D

And, if i wait a little bit longer, and the tickets are sold out, and then, charlie is one of the guests, that totally would make me more than sad. i would cry i think..

But wow... AMAZING!!! 7 guests. That´s great!! :)

okay, that puts me in a massive dilemma ...

If Charlie Bewley will be one of the 2 guests.. i would love to come to the convention. BUT, if he´s not one of the 2 guests, it would be a waste of money for me.. sorry.. :D

And, if i wait a little bit longer, and the tickets are sold out, and then, charlie is one of the guests, that totally would make me more than sad. i would cry i think..

But wow... AMAZING!!! 7 guests. That´s great!! :)

mhm.. Maybe to early for charlie... He was in ET3..i really hope but if i be realistic.. In my opinion.. don't stay waiting for charlie ..

But i really hope(please!)

I don't think Jason means 7 MORE guests on top of the 5 we already have lol. I think he means 7 in total.

Lol! I talk about the people in my group but sounds like talk about the guests!!

Now i edit!

Sorry and thanks :D