Train Station To Park Inn

Daphne Blake

The train station is literally around the corner. As I found out the embarrassing way through a taxi driver at the first hub lol.

You should be able to walk there, its about five-ten mins tops. But I could be wrong, its been a while since I've been to Northampton.

I'd go with 10mins with luggage having done it myself a number of times now, can't be more than half a mile probably a lot less.

Just a hint for you is to not follow exactly the route the online map searches give.

The first bit is good along Black lion hill but when you get to where the chinese restaurant is on the corner of Horse Market something turn left go up that road cross at the traffic lights and you can cut into the car park from the other side, saves a bit of time (I know from having taken the long way around the first time I went to the Park Inn).

It's a really quick walk with not many corners to get lost on. You'll be fine following amrun_gessir's directions above. Plus there probably will be a few fellow Hub people arriving around the same time so you can follow/buddy up with them :)

Ive had a taxi from station to Park Inn before lol!

But I have walked to station from Park Inn to trying to remmeber the way! Im at Ibis this time, you pass the Ibis on the way to Park Inn dont you? Never stayed there before!

Thanks everybody!!

It's a really quick walk with not many corners to get lost on. You'll be fine following amrun_gessir's directions above. Plus there probably will be a few fellow Hub people arriving around the same time so you can follow/buddy up with them :)

Should I wear something stupid so people can tell I'm a Hubbie? lol

Edited by Daphne Blake

Ive had a taxi from station to Park Inn before lol!

But I have walked to station from Park Inn to trying to remmeber the way! Im at Ibis this time, you pass the Ibis on the way to Park Inn dont you? Never stayed there before!

Yes you pass the Ibis, it's on the left hand side of the main road.

No need to wear something stupid. Most people will expect someone lugging a suitcase to be heading to the con. I can probably meet you at the station if you really want?

No need to wear something stupid. Most people will expect someone lugging a suitcase to be heading to the con. I can probably meet you at the station if you really want?

That might be an idea!!

That might be an idea!!

Remind me of what time you're due in and I'll see what I can do :)

That might be an idea!!

Remind me of what time you're due in and I'll see what I can do :)

4.35 :)