Cosplay

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you hun :-) I'm very excited! I had fun doing nurse Elena at ET4 thought I'd do the whole weekend this time as I couldnt pick just one haha!

Coolies. Might take my Stefan ring and then if I'm wearing a Stefany type outfit I'll put the ring on and there you go instant transformation from Edward Cullen to Stefan Salvatore.

is it wrong that after going all 'eeeee' for LOTR cosplay again that I'm almost tempted to try and russle something up for ET5 (now that I've definitely got a ticket! haha)

I quite like the HoN idea, but might need to re-read the books to figure out what the characters look like.

Got no ideas for twilight... Any suggestions?

OMG Lizzie lord of the rings costumes I pretty much have mine planned already :D just need to sort out money for fabrics and patterns and stuff. I'm well looking forwards to it.

HoN I so wanna do James Stark but may leave it for ET6 now.

Twilight related all I got for ET5 at the moment is training and prom so I kinda suck!

I'm pretty set on the idea of doing Arwen's chase outfit for RTME... AND dress Alexander up as Frodo... Just need to find a horse to take some photos on! hahaha

LOTR costumes are so much more interesting (in that they're fantasy-esque and easily recognisable!) than other shows though. I used to dream (literally!) about cosplaying as a balrog. hahaha. it's still tempting!

thank you hun :-) I'm very excited! I had fun doing nurse Elena at ET4 thought I'd do the whole weekend this time as I couldnt pick just one haha!

Coolies. Might take my Stefan ring and then if I'm wearing a Stefany type outfit I'll put the ring on and there you go instant transformation from Edward Cullen to Stefan Salvatore.

ooh yes Sam you have to bring your ring and do that! even though 2 of my outfits Elena is with Damon we can still gets pics haha!

I have decided I wanna do some Elena cosplay and have 3 outfits in mind that I can do one for each party!

What outfits are you thinking?

friday her outfit from the episode unpleaseantville the 50's looking one, then saturday her miss mystic falls ball gown and then sunday her pjs from that famous scene with damon (dont wanna give spoilers away!) pretty much have them all sorted!

If I see you I'll have to get some pics! If that's OK?

I have decided I wanna do some Elena cosplay and have 3 outfits in mind that I can do one for each party!

What outfits are you thinking?

friday her outfit from the episode unpleaseantville the 50's looking one, then saturday her miss mystic falls ball gown and then sunday her pjs from that famous scene with damon (dont wanna give spoilers away!) pretty much have them all sorted!

If I see you I'll have to get some pics! If that's OK?

that is fine hun :-)

I'm thinking Jess if its Sat night I'll be wearing a suit. I'll have the wrong colour shirt. Edward's is white and think Stefan's is blue I think but will be close enough :blush: Paul said he'd do Damon but he can't do Damon and Emmett lol cause of the massive difference with the hair :P

haha we can photo shop the shirt blue after ;-)

aww yeah Emmett and Damon are totally different! if you guys are doing Roadhouse 2 aswell we should do something then!

I'm thinking Jess if its Sat night I'll be wearing a suit. I'll have the wrong colour shirt. Edward's is white and think Stefan's is blue I think but will be close enough :blush: Paul said he'd do Damon but he can't do Damon and Emmett lol cause of the massive difference with the hair :P

haha we can photo shop the shirt blue after ;-)

aww yeah Emmett and Damon are totally different! if you guys are doing Roadhouse 2 aswell we should do something then!

Not sure if we're doing it yet as we'd only be going for VD guess we will see who gets announced first. Already got ET5, ET6, the LotR con and one in Manchester planned. Was hoping to do LFACC but not sure if I will be able to afford it yet

• 4 weeks later...

Its been way too quiet on here and cos its only 4 weeks away i am going into full cosplay mode ha ha :(

So here is my list:

New moon promo rosalie

Prom rosalie (book version ;) )

Training rosalie

PJ rosalie for the pj party well its kinda just what i think rose would wear ha ha black long shirt with black long socks, cullen lenses and the rosalie crest with hair that looks like her and emmett were just in a bush ;):YAHOO::P

Imdoing all the flashback costumes for ET6 ;)

My list at the moment is:

Training, Prom, and Engagement Edward. Might bring baseball for sunday as its con tradition. Also doing Stefan Salvatore from the episode Unpleasantville.

I'm hoping to email you pics of my stuff this week :dance:

Training, Prom, and Engagement Edward. Might bring baseball for sunday as its con tradition. Also doing Stefan Salvatore from the episode Unpleasantville.

Mine is....

Uhm...

err.......

Maybe I'll have sfound something by ET5.

I'm hoping to email you pics of my stuff this week :wub:

Yay! Can't wait to see them

Mine is....

Uhm...

err.......

Maybe I'll have sfound something by ET5.

Do baseball, do baseball and I said I'd get you the hoodie for Sat day if you can get your hands on some light blue jeans

I'm doing NM birthday party Alice and Twilight cafeteria Rosalie if I can find a decent scarf for it...its very hard to find ones without tassles so might just have to cut them off!

My baseball Rosalie STILL needs an outing lol so might bring that as well just in case.

xxxx

I have no idea which costumes I'm wearing so I'm probably going to bring them all and wear whatever I feel like. I have:

Baseball

Blue Smock

Birthday

Volterra

Prom

Eclipse Cafeteria

Battle

Training

Eclipse Promo

And errmmm probably some more that I don't remember since I can't look in my wardrobe as I'm at the BFs place.