Cosplay

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest opinion guys, do you think the majority of people like people who cosplay to the themes, or do you think people don't mind if its not directly Twilight related? I know our very own California girl looked amazing at ET4!

I have had a plan that I really want to do which isnt directly related to Twilight (but I can make up a story for why I/we are there! lol) and if there is a party theme which I am not too fussed about doing, I would like to do my little idea. Before I get too busy planning the outfit which it is based on me looking in the mirror yesterday and suddenly thinking I look a lot like the person I want to Cosplay, just a bit fatter obviously! lol. (keeping who/what a secret at the moment) I wanted to get a vibe as to whether non-Twilight related would go down badly or not?

Thank you :lol:

• Moderators

No one really minds what anyone does.

Some stick to a theme.

Some do something random.

Others just come as normal.

It really doesn't make a difference, and it's up to whatever anyone wants to do :D

I'm gonna see what the themes are first!!

But i'm hoping to cosplay Minnie Mouse because even i have run out of proper dresses to wear to the parties!!:P

But yeah definatley you can cosplay who you want!! :P

I think it's great when other people bring in the other things that they like to Twilight!! :blush:

Honest opinion guys, do you think the majority of people like people who cosplay to the themes, or do you think people don't mind if its not directly Twilight related? I know our very own California girl looked amazing at ET4!

I have had a plan that I really want to do which isnt directly related to Twilight (but I can make up a story for why I/we are there! lol) and if there is a party theme which I am not too fussed about doing, I would like to do my little idea. Before I get too busy planning the outfit which it is based on me looking in the mirror yesterday and suddenly thinking I look a lot like the person I want to Cosplay, just a bit fatter obviously! lol. (keeping who/what a secret at the moment) I wanted to get a vibe as to whether non-Twilight related would go down badly or not?

Thank you :blush:

Do it!! We might be doing a bit of a House of Night group at ET5 if we can persuade Hattie to be Stevie Rae. I wanna do James Stark and Jemma wants to do Aphrodite. At some point I plan on doing Patch (Hush, Hush) and Daniel (Fallen). Also I so wanna know Sarah so you should totally text me :P

I'm hopefully going to be Cafeteria Alice, Vote Alice and Battle Practise Alice...I have a shirt for Vote Alice so it's between Cafteria Alice and Battle Practise...it depends on the stuff I can get (:

You so better do Cafteria Alice miss my father has bought me the jacket now :D but i also have the other one already :D

Thank you :D

me and Heulwen always do different themes! at ET4 I was Elena from Vampire Diaries and she was Sookie from True Blood then at Bitten I was Katherine from Vampire Diaries and I'm already planning Elena/Katherine cosplay ideas for ET5 so seriously I'd say do anything you want to do its all good fun!

Edited by Miss Ragamuffin

me and Heulwen always do different themes! at ET4 I was Elena from Vampire Diaries and she was Sookie from True Blood then at Bitten I was Katherine from Vampire Diaries and I'm already planning Elena/Katherine cosplay ideas for ET5 so seriously I'd say do anything you want to do its all good fun!

What she said hehehe! Can't wait for ET5 might try to get James Stark done for then but gonna have to re read some of the House of Night books so I can decide what to wear. The awesome thing is I've been wanting to buy a bow for ages so now this just gives me a reason too :D

Do it!! We might be doing a bit of a House of Night group at ET5 if we can persuade Hattie to be Stevie Rae. I wanna do James Stark and Jemma wants to do Aphrodite.

I <3 this HoN idea!!

xxxx

I'm hopefully going to be Cafeteria Alice, Vote Alice and Battle Practise Alice...I have a shirt for Vote Alice so it's between Cafteria Alice and Battle Practise...it depends on the stuff I can get (:

Oooh but if you do cafeteria Alice then I could do cafeteria Rosalie! I've got the blazer on its way over from the States....just need to find a scarf!

xxxx

This isn't for anything Twi related but figure is the best place to ask...can you straighten a wig?

Sadly no simple answer for this one. Depends what the wig is made from. If its synthetic then most likely no but there is a japanese fibre being used which is what my Tonk's wig is made from that you can straighten. If you haven't bought it yet look on the description to see what its made from, sometimes companies will tell you if you can use straighteners or not.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Oooh but if you do cafeteria Alice then I could do cafeteria Rosalie! I've got the blazer on its way over from the States....just need to find a scarf!

xxxx

I'm doing cafeteria Alice and Alice Vote now :dance: I ditched the Battle Practise :dance:

I bought a shirt for vote Alice...even though my dad got me one that looks more like it. hehe ;D

heh! this is true.... At ET4 I cosplayed 3 different Sookie outfits (though if people hadn't seen season 3, they prob didn't realise I was cosplaying 2 of them!). Now I've sold my brown wig to Jess for her Elena cosplay, it's unlikely I'll ever do my birthday Bella again, so Sookie it is for me... I have 4 Sookie outfits completed so far, so that's all I plan to cosplay regardless of what convention I'm attending :)

I really wanna cosplay James Stark from House of Night but I wan't to have a bow and dud arrows but now I'm worried security would tazer me lol. I was planning on tying all the dud arrows together and selotaping the ends so they can't be used at all and can only be removed as a bundle. Meh I'm sure I'll think of a way to do it