Cosplay

DO RILEY.

I second and third these remarks!! We have a Victoria... A Riley would be ace!

I'm not sure I'm going to bother with the cosplay this time. Might not even do it for ET4. ET3 was a one time only deal, me thinks.

Now don't be Marde!!! You already have the outfits!!!! Wear'em!!!

I agree wear the ones you already have :dance:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaw you guys are so nice. :D I might do then, the only problem is the amount of luggage necessary to cart it in!!! :D

We're practical :-p You have the stuff and it would be a wawste of money not to wear it right? :P And yes, your suitcase will be full!!! But it'll be fun!!! And we might be able to drag Victoria up the corridor again!! Whooop!

Aaaw you guys are so nice. :D I might do then, the only problem is the amount of luggage necessary to cart it in!!! :D

We're practical :-p You have the stuff and it would be a wawste of money not to wear it right? :D And yes, your suitcase will be full!!! But it'll be fun!!! And we might be able to drag Victoria up the corridor again!! Whooop!

yes that was fun ....just dont run into any doors like me :D:D

• 2 months later...

Does anyone no where I can get a baseball cap like the one Bella wears?? Desperately trying to get one for my daughter for Christmas :(

Tiffany made her's I think. Well I say made she customised. It was a normal coloured baseball cap which was then painted with fabric paint, can't remember if it has a letter on it not but if it does that was added using felt. All the Cullen baseball caps that we had for cosplay were customised.

There is no video footage thank god Elaine lol. But I can tell you it took 25 mins to get the stuff off. The bit that hurt the most was the skin over my ribs on my sides the rest was pretty painless. Thinking next time I'll make sure I have a bath or something whilst I'm taking it off as soaking a towel and trying to wet the tape didn't seem to work too well.

Does anyone no where I can get a baseball cap like the one Bella wears?? Desperately trying to get one for my daughter for Christmas :wub:

Tiffany made her's I think. Well I say made she customised. It was a normal coloured baseball cap which was then painted with fabric paint, can't remember if it has a letter on it not but if it does that was added using felt. All the Cullen baseball caps that we had for cosplay were customised.

Ok - thanks for that. I'm no good at that kind of thing so will need to think of something else for her - lol

:wub:

I'm sick but I want video footage of Sam ripping body tape off her lady bits **ducks** lol!!

(this is Elaine btw Sam xx)

Hey...is that Elaine...UK Twilight Elaine???? It's Nadine :wub: HELLOOOOO (if that's you - lol) If not, helllooooooo anyway :YAHOO: