Cosplay

My BB Dakota "Bella" Jacket arrived yesterday, but it's a bit on the small side. I have a bigger bust and it looks tight zipped up over them :wub:

Anyone else have this jacket and find it runs small? I usually buy a UK M/L or UK 12/14/16 (depending on cut, garment, brand etc) so thought the USA L would fit fine - I even compared the measurements against another coat I own.

Now, they tell me I may not be able to return as it took so long to get here.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, I've heard American sizes can run small before which is why I measured another coat and checked the measurements - obviously didn't work out. :thumbup:

I paid $75.00 for it on Amazon, might try the sell on ebay route. :)

Edited by chimmykins

I got confused when ordering Bella's New Moon birthday dress - they are in Jr/Teen sizes, which were a couple of inches different around the bust and waist than regular s/m/l/xl etc... For me it's fine because I'm fairly small... but if I didn't know, then I would have been screwed. LOL.

Think my stuff is all sorted for this now. Just need to watch the bits of Eclipse I'm doing costumes from to confirm jean colours. Also need to cut Paul's Damon wig, other then that we is sorted I think.

I haven't even started. And I'm working this weekend. Gah!

So ive added the crystals i got today to the prom dress urm not enough me thinks but i aint got the time or money to spend more ..plus i dont plan on wearing the dress all night cos it a pain and i wont be able to dance in it which happens after a few drinks haha.

I did buy some red crystals but when they arrived today i noticed they are darker red than the dress ;)

I just need to alter the length of my promo rosalie dress

And try and alter the size of the shirt for sunday night ..i may right rose in the red crystals on the shirt :D

So yeah my cosplay i sucking thistime round but who cares lol im there for a good time ET6 i will be back in full force for cosplay :P

Jemma your cosplays will not and do not suck :P

Meh I need opinions on my costumes so I'll post them without persuasion haha :P I may have to scribble my face out, tis not pretty ;)

Will post them in a sec :dance:

Alice New Moon Promo/Vote

DSCF3469.jpg

Alice Eclipse Promo

DSCF3471.jpg

Prom dress (:

DSCF3473.jpg

Alice New Moon birthday party (with geek glasses!) I need to get a party hat as this is for the birthday party :D You really don't wanna see the other pic of me in this dress :L

DSCF3476.jpg

Alice Twilight Kitchen Scene/Promo, with my Jasper Standee :D

DSCF3477.jpg

Mini Alice being jealous of cardboard Alice :D

DSCF3480.jpg

and please don't get nightmares :P :P

DSCF3475.jpg

Edited by HohoCullen

So ive added the crystals i got today to the prom dress urm not enough me thinks but i aint got the time or money to spend more ..plus i dont plan on wearing the dress all night cos it a pain and i wont be able to dance in it which happens after a few drinks haha.

I did buy some red crystals but when they arrived today i noticed they are darker red than the dress ;)

And try and alter the size of the shirt for sunday night ..i may right rose in the red crystals on the shirt :D

So yeah my cosplay i sucking thistime round but who cares lol im there for a good time ET6 i will be back in full force for cosplay :P

Your cosplays wont suck hun and don't worry can I point out your hot enough to go to these cons wearing a plastic bag and no one would batter an eye lid.

So yeah my cosplay i sucking thistime round but who cares lol im there for a good time ET6 i will be back in full force for cosplay :dance:

Your cosplays wont suck hun and don't worry can I point out your hot enough to go to these cons wearing a plastic bag and no one would batter an eye lid.

What Sam said :P

Holly i love your Alice New Moon Promo/Vote cosplay you looks so cute.

And i want some geek glasses cos im wearing my preppy dress for my photoshoots so i need geek glasses so i can be a twinerd :D

I did buy some red crystals but when they arrived today i noticed they are darker red than the dress :rolleyes:

So yeah my cosplay i sucking thistime round but who cares lol im there for a good time ET6 i will be back in full force for cosplay ;)

What Sam said :D

i might have to bring a plastic bag and wear it now :P bet i can raise a few eyebrows in that outfit

So yeah my cosplay i sucking thistime round but who cares lol im there for a good time ET6 i will be back in full force for cosplay :D

What Sam said :rolleyes:

i might have to bring a plastic bag and wear it now :D bet i can raise a few eyebrows in that outfit

I'll get silver markers and write Rose on it for ya :D You can do batty old bag lady Rose. :) bEt that Cosplay hasn't been thought of before!

Jemma do this:

4294983_440x600.jpg

Ive been wanting to do this dress since ET4 lol but im still trying to decide how to construct it :( it looks pretty hard lol maybe ET6 y'all never know :D

No. No. This is doable.... I really do think its doable...

Jemma do this:

4294983_440x600.jpg

Ive been wanting to do this dress since ET4 lol but im still trying to decide how to construct it :D it looks pretty hard lol maybe ET6 y'all never know :D

you think ? lol i would love any tips from the great Jo ;)

Jemma do this:

4294983_440x600.jpg

Ive been wanting to do this dress since ET4 lol but im still trying to decide how to construct it :D it looks pretty hard lol maybe ET6 y'all never know :D

you think ? lol i would love any tips from the great Jo ;)

I think so. I don't think it would be that hard... If you can do the top bit I'm pretty sure the bottom bit is relatively easy. Material might be a little hard to come by tho. lol.